Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We want baby updates from those who've had babies now and pictures!!!

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 5:27 PM
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this

For those who've had their babies (especially the ones who were in the nicu for a few days) How are they doing? How big are they now? Are they home? How are YOU feeling?

got pictures of you and baby? Let's see them!

We want updates!

by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Mar. 14, 2016 at 12:39 AM
Bump!!
mychinababy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2016 at 4:04 AM
I still watch this board daily but figured I wasn't allowed to participate as much. 😆
Can you believe I already miss my bump already?? I have that postpartum blob right now and it's just eh. Milk is coming in today so that's been fun😣 (Ouch!)
hiraeth
by Megan on Mar. 14, 2016 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I read this and went "Wait, what??"  I go offline for a weekend and miss everything! I had to go find and read your other post.  Congrats!!

Quoting mychinababy: I still watch this board daily but figured I wasn't allowed to participate as much. 😆 Can you believe I already miss my bump already?? I have that postpartum blob right now and it's just eh. Milk is coming in today so that's been fun😣 (Ouch!)

luckyinlife
by Christina on Mar. 14, 2016 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't be silly! Participate as much as you want!

Ow, ow ow! Those first few days suck! I am not looking forward to that. That reminds me, I need to get some milk storage bags. I usually will cheat and pump some of the extra while my supply regulates. Don't want to waste the good stuff.

Are you and baby home yet?

Quoting mychinababy: I still watch this board daily but figured I wasn't allowed to participate as much. 😆
Can you believe I already miss my bump already?? I have that postpartum blob right now and it's just eh. Milk is coming in today so that's been fun😣 (Ouch!)
kajira
by Emma on Mar. 14, 2016 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

this is a duedate group, we WANT you to post and give us encouragement while we wait to have our babies, plus I want to see that cute little baby of yours, so you better not hide away :P

Please keep posting! I just assume you guys get busy, that's why I made the thread, hoping to see you guys post more and how the babies are doing

Quoting mychinababy: I still watch this board daily but figured I wasn't allowed to participate as much. 😆 Can you believe I already miss my bump already?? I have that postpartum blob right now and it's just eh. Milk is coming in today so that's been fun😣 (Ouch!)

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Mar. 14, 2016 at 10:52 AM
3 moms liked this
I think we all want this group to stay active after we have our babies too! So keep posting!! We all want to see him and hear about everything!!

Quoting mychinababy: I still watch this board daily but figured I wasn't allowed to participate as much. 😆
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Mar. 14, 2016 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
You best participate just as much as you did before baby boy was born! Lol.
Yeah that PP blob is the worst. Yay for milk coming in, even though I know how uncomfortable that is.
Hope you and baby boy are both doing well! Have we decided on a name for him yet? I'm anxiously waiting 😁

Nicolle_09
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2016 at 3:32 AM
Due date groups turn into baby groups lol yes keep posting and participating!

Nicolle_09
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2016 at 3:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I will update after my appointment tomorrow on baby and me.
mychinababy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2016 at 6:27 AM
3 moms liked this
Great idea to pump some. That totally slipped my mind for some reason. Got 5oz and felt so much better! Today was our first full day at home. It's definitely going to take a little time to get the hang of things. My kids are sort of on spring break lol.

Quoting luckyinlife: Don't be silly! Participate as much as you want!

Ow, ow ow! Those first few days suck! I am not looking forward to that. That reminds me, I need to get some milk storage bags. I usually will cheat and pump some of the extra while my supply regulates. Don't want to waste the good stuff.

Are you and baby home yet?
Quoting mychinababy: I still watch this board daily but figured I wasn't allowed to participate as much. �

Can you believe I already miss my bump already?? I have that postpartum blob right now and it's just eh. Milk is coming in today so that's been fun� (Ouch!)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)