Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there anything you need?

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:14 PM
  • 18 Replies
Are you ready for baby or do you still need stuff? Were SO close!
by on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kajira
by Emma on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:38 PM

I need new tires on my car, and to deep clean my car and install the carseat. Other than that, I'm pretty set besides charging the cameras and DVD recorder for the birth.

BoogaBooBaby
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 8:40 PM
I'm completely done and ready. All I need now is the baby :)
meghs82285
by Meghan on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:01 PM
Oh yeah! I definitely need to charge the camera!!

Quoting kajira:

I need new tires on my car, and to deep clean my car and install the carseat. Other than that, I'm pretty set besides charging the cameras and DVD recorder for the birth.

kajira
by Emma on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:06 PM

That's this weeks' project besides deep cleaning my house. We are still remodeling and unpacking and I feel like my house will never be clean. :( 

I know it's way better then it was a few weeks ago, and it's slowly heading in the right direction, but I wish I could wave a magic wand and go faster.

Quoting meghs82285: Oh yeah! I definitely need to charge the camera!!
Quoting kajira:

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Mar. 13, 2016 at 9:40 PM
I think we're ready! We need to install the car seat and actually get my timing belt done on my car. But as far as baby goes, we are ready any time now. I'm only 34 weeks so I'm good waiting another 4 weeks but I'd be happy to go at 38 lol.
strawberryLVR
by Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 10:13 PM

don't need anything :) stocked up on pads and have everything i feel like i'll need.

meghs82285
by Meghan on Mar. 13, 2016 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I know that feeling! After our last move I swore I'm never moving again

Quoting kajira:

That's this weeks' project besides deep cleaning my house. We are still remodeling and unpacking and I feel like my house will never be clean. :( 

I know it's way better then it was a few weeks ago, and it's slowly heading in the right direction, but I wish I could wave a magic wand and go faster.

Quoting meghs82285: Oh yeah! I definitely need to charge the camera!!

Quoting kajira:

meghs82285
by Meghan on Mar. 13, 2016 at 10:22 PM
I should stock up on pads! Totally forgot about getting stuff for me!

Quoting strawberryLVR:

don't need anything :) stocked up on pads and have everything i feel like i'll need.

mammabear413
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:07 PM
Not me. I need to much more. Sat is my shower so hoping to get tons of diapers lol still need car seat and hoping to get that tommrow . My hubb did a top to bottom cleaning on our house last three days. So that's done. And I'll be cleaning the car out tommrow. After I being the dogs to the vet. It will get so much hair in there. I plan to be ready by April 1st lol.
Tay06
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2016 at 11:10 PM

I did not see this post before I posted my post about the diaper bag lol.  I need a bottle sterilizer, a diaper bag and my breast pump that Target lost.  I ordered one through my insurance and Target should have had it by last Wednesday.  :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)