Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How will you choose your baby's pediatrician?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:18 PM
  • 6 Replies
How did you choose your pediatrician?
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
meghs82285
by Meghan on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:38 PM
I picked the practice because of their hours and after hour phone line. Then they got a new doctor that I LOVE! I will follow him anywhere within reason. He is great with kids, has an amazing personality and even though he must see hundreds of kids he remembers details about my kids. HE also listens to me and takes my opinion into account
Bookoholic
by Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 2:41 PM
It took me four or five doctors to find the one they have now. It's multiple different reasons, but two of them are my kids love her and she doesn't lecture me about vaccines. (I do vaccinate, just not for all).
Mrsjohnson2014
by Shelby on Mar. 22, 2016 at 5:56 PM
my dd sees the same doctor I saw as a child and ds will have the same doctor when he is born. She is also rated one of the best pediatricians in the county
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:09 PM
This baby will see the same family Dr we all see. We considered changing but he listens to me and trusts I know when something is wrong with my kids. He also doesn't push vaccines (we selectively vax I guess) so that's nice. He also has kids around my kids ages so he 'gets' it as a parent.
mammabear413
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:11 PM
We will use my sons doctor but have only see him twice so we may end up switching we shall see.
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Mar. 23, 2016 at 12:52 AM
He will be going to the same ped that our 2 yo goes to...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)