Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If he would just drop...

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:59 PM
  • 4 Replies

I will be 39 weeks tomorrow... no end in sight. I have been 2cm dilated for the past 2 weeks now... but I *AM* thinning out little by little... 

Anyways, he is still up pretty high floating around in there... I just know that if he would drop, things would progress from there... But he is being stubborn just like my other kiddos... 

Blah... Is there a way I can encourage him to drop? lol 

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mychinababy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:23 PM
I was in l&d with contractions on the 10th and was barely 1cm, baby up high. Fast forward to 4am on the 12th and he was born. Just because baby is high doesn't mean you still have a while. Baby could be here soon! I would encourage walking though. I went to ikea and walked the whole store, then went to work (on my feet four hours straight). I definitely think that helped.
luckyinlife
by Christina on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:27 PM
You can try bouncing on a yoga ball or rocking your hips while standing. Really though baby will come when baby wants to come.
Tay06
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:27 PM
I'm sorry :( if it makes you feel any better mine was breech u til 36 weeks and four days and then she was head down and I was two cms and 50 percent effaced and then the next week I was 4 cms and yesterday I was five and she was finally engaged. I'm still not in labor so your baby could easily slide down and pop out an hour from now. I walked a lot and dilated
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Mar. 23, 2016 at 12:46 AM
Sorry mama! We're all almost there. I'll be 39 weeks this weekend and it feels like I'll be pregnant forever.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)