• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekly belly\baby pic post 4-8-16

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:33 PM
  • 43 Replies
Did you have the baby yet? How are you feeling? How's your belly? Let's see bellies babies n more!

How are you feeling?
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mammabear413
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:59 PM
4 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

38 weeks on sun.

Forgot today was Friday ....

Saw ob yesterday she said his head is very high and nothing is happening up there. She doesn't think anything will change by the 19th. , but is possible . She said she thinks my boys don't like to get their hair messed up since my 1st son was c section.

Back pelvis hurts tired can't sleep bad heartburn. But otherwise doing good hanging in there

Love looking at all the new babies. How exciting. They are all so sweet
Nicolle_09
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:19 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Chubby butt turned 6 weeks old this last Wednesday!
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:31 PM
3 moms liked this

Finally had the baby, finally home... and finally able to relax. I also gave in and am finally taking some pain meds because the labor and the SPD trashed my back and hips so bad I still can't walk and I think my body needs a few days to heal.

(It's just motrin and some kind of non-narcotic pain killer that's breastfeeding safe.)

I don't really need it unless I'm up and walking around, but I had to take Z to the doctor today, out to the local hospital after that for labs, then had to get groceries... apparently the life of a mother is never done.. just had a baby and already running errands... and I had to make sure my toddler got plenty of cuddle time.

He's totally NOT jealous of the baby at all, but he likes her so much he keeps trying to grab her or share his toys with her... and stick his finger in her ear and announce her body parts... haha (So, we have to be careful until she's less fragile apparently since he likes her so much.)

I'm a little brain dead. I fell asleep in the car on the way home (Jake's not letting me drive) and I hit my head on the seatbelt thing on the doorframe hard enough he heard me do it and woke my self up... so now I have a bit of a headache because of that.

I think I may be tired. :P

marilyn623
by Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:14 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Evan is ten days old :) I still kinda feel like crap. My belly looks kind of like a dough ball lol. I've shrunken quite a bit though :)
I've been super emotional too. I thought pregnancy mood swings were bad ;)
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:18 PM

I've been on an endorphin high the last couple days since I had her, until it wore off and the pain finally got to me this afternoon. Finally broke down to take something and I'm in a slightly better mood again now that i'm not in as much pain.

Quoting marilyn623:

Mobile Photo

Evan is ten days old :) I still kinda feel like crap. My belly looks kind of like a dough ball lol. I've shrunken quite a bit though :) I've been super emotional too. I thought pregnancy mood swings were bad ;)

marilyn623
by Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Pain can really effect your mood!
I made the mistake of listening to sappy country music this morning lmao

Quoting kajira:

I've been on an endorphin high the last couple days since I had her, until it wore off and the pain finally got to me this afternoon. Finally broke down to take something and I'm in a slightly better mood again now that i'm not in as much pain.

Quoting marilyn623:

Mobile Photo

Evan is ten days old :) I still kinda feel like crap. My belly looks kind of like a dough ball lol. I've shrunken quite a bit though :)
I've been super emotional too. I thought pregnancy mood swings were bad ;)

mychinababy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

This week has been crazy for us between hospital stay and baby growing out of that newborn sleepy stage. He's 4 weeks old today and I finally broke down and gave a pacifier. Three of my kids hated them, one loved them so I thought I'd give it a try. He loves his paci! 😓 First picture is him hanging out with us while in the hospital with his sister.
Love seeing all these cute babies in this post!
luckyinlife
by Christina on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:00 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

39+3

I am getting agitated with everyone up my you know what asking how I am feeling, is there any progress, is baby born yet? And DH constantly asking how I am feeling, has anything changed, yada yada. Now I am home alone and irritating myself feeling like I am just waiting for my water to break, lol. I finished a crocheting project earlier and am out of yarn to start the blanket. I'm going to try reading a book in the tub here shortly.
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:02 PM

hahaha I kept waiting for MY water to break and when it did, my daughter's head and shoulders were out, the bubble that came out with my water bag, apparently included my daughters head and top of her shoulders :P so be careful what you wish for!!! LOL

Quoting luckyinlife:

Mobile Photo

39+3 I am getting agitated with everyone up my you know what asking how I am feeling, is there any progress, is baby born yet? And DH constantly asking how I am feeling, has anything changed, yada yada. Now I am home alone and irritating myself feeling like I am just waiting for my water to break, lol. I finished a crocheting project earlier and am out of yarn to start the blanket. I'm going to try reading a book in the tub here shortly.

mychinababy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:19 PM
Exactly the same here! Water broke and my son was on his way out whether I pushed or not lol.

Quoting kajira:

hahaha I kept waiting for MY water to break and when it did, my daughter's head and shoulders were out, the bubble that came out with my water bag, apparently included my daughters head and top of her shoulders :P so be careful what you wish for!!! LOL

Quoting luckyinlife:

Mobile Photo

39+3

I am getting agitated with everyone up my you know what asking how I am feeling, is there any progress, is baby born yet? And DH constantly asking how I am feeling, has anything changed, yada yada. Now I am home alone and irritating myself feeling like I am just waiting for my water to break, lol. I finished a crocheting project earlier and am out of yarn to start the blanket. I'm going to try reading a book in the tub here shortly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)