Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Off topic- in agonizing pain

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:54 PM
  • 4 Replies
On top of all the contractions, I've had a nasty toothache from a filling that fell out a few months ago. I went to the dentist today to get it fixed. Didn't want to go through natural childbirth with a toothache. I thought that I just needed the filling replaced but ended up having nerve damage and had to have a root canal. Can't take anything for the pain besides Tylenol because of the pregnancy. Tylenol is NOT strong enough for this pain. Ugh! If it isn't one thing, it's another.
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 8, 2016 at 8:11 PM

You can take tylonal 3, which is a little more hardcore then regular tylonal, it has codiene in it. I took it for a migraine while pregnant with my last daughter, and it was safe, especially in third trimester. It's not a heavy narcotic like oxy, but it should help more then regular tylonal would.

mammabear413
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:06 PM
Oh man hugs hang in there.
Countrymomma16
by Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:17 PM
I would but I'm allergic to codeine :(

Quoting kajira:

You can take tylonal 3, which is a little more hardcore then regular tylonal, it has codiene in it. I took it for a migraine while pregnant with my last daughter, and it was safe, especially in third trimester. It's not a heavy narcotic like oxy, but it should help more then regular tylonal would.

Mamaofblessings
by Rachel on Apr. 9, 2016 at 9:03 AM

As them for something else, their has to be something....its crazy how they freak out over every tiny thing durring pregnancy to the end then shoot you up with narcotics that are even compared to synthetic herioin they shove in your back....ive taken tylonal migrain before when ive had tooth aches

Quoting Countrymomma16: I would but I'm allergic to codeine :(
Quoting kajira:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)