Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a jealous animal?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:08 PM
  • 4 Replies

Mobile Photo

This little guy wasn't suppose to be here until this coming Monday (the 10th) but decided he was ready on March 28th! The little lady behind him is Rosie our 6 year old ornery cat! Since I became pregnant she hadn't left my side and since we've been home she just tries to get between the baby and I! So she settles for my lap
lol poor girl
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:04 PM

My pitbull is absolutely in love with the baby. The other dogs are indifferent. My big cat always hates me for the first couple of days after a new baby, then he decides it's his job to be a watch-cat. LOL

luckyinlife
by Christina on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:22 PM
2 moms liked this
I have jealous children that act like animals. Does that count? Lol
meghs82285
by Meghan on Apr. 9, 2016 at 11:04 AM
One of my dogs is being really cute and curious, the other one is being so bad and sulky. He actually peed on my blanket last night, when I chased him off he tried to snuggle up to my husband who wasn't having it so he went and sulked in a chair all night. He's worse than the kids!
Nicolle_09
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 11:07 AM

Mobile Photo

My 7 year old furbaby, not really jealous but just has to be held when daddy holds Kyson. I got her when my oldest was 6 months old so she loves babies and usually sleeps with one of my older boys but has been sticking close to baby boy since we came home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)