Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jaylon Josiah 4/8/16

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:34 PM
  • 8 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

He's finally here!!!

So here's my story! Around 3pm I decided to go to the gym and do a 30 min walk on the treadmill. After that I started contracting here there nothing bad so I went to the mall and target lol on my way home contractions were about 10 min apart. Soon as I got home I went to the bathroom and when I got out the bathroom I thought maybe I should do like 10 squats. Well on the first one I felt a pop and a huge gush. My water had broke. Within 5 min we were leaving for the hospital which is about 5 min away. Contractions started to be about 2 min apart. Got to the hospital they checked me right away I was 5cm. The contractions were about every minute at this point and with each one baby heart rate would drop drastically do they checked again. In 5 min I was at 9cm but they made me just start pushing because of his heart rate. I had no time for an epidural went all natural. Checked in hospital at 6:16pm he was born at 6:26pm

6lbs 9oz
18 1/2 inches
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
luckyinlife
by Christina on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:35 PM
Congratulations!
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 8, 2016 at 11:36 PM

Ahh, i'm glad he's okay! The fast labor was probably hard on him! 

Megs3721
by Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 1:14 AM
That's intense! Congratulations mama.

Quoting mommy2xEK:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

He's finally here!!!

So here's my story! Around 3pm I decided to go to the gym and do a 30 min walk on the treadmill. After that I started contracting here there nothing bad so I went to the mall and target lol on my way home contractions were about 10 min apart. Soon as I got home I went to the bathroom and when I got out the bathroom I thought maybe I should do like 10 squats. Well on the first one I felt a pop and a huge gush. My water had broke. Within 5 min we were leaving for the hospital which is about 5 min away. Contractions started to be about 2 min apart. Got to the hospital they checked me right away I was 5cm. The contractions were about every minute at this point and with each one baby heart rate would drop drastically do they checked again. In 5 min I was at 9cm but they made me just start pushing because of his heart rate. I had no time for an epidural went all natural. Checked in hospital at 6:16pm he was born at 6:26pm

6lbs 9oz
18 1/2 inches
mammabear413
by Silver Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 9:13 AM
Congrats. Wow quick labor. Glad he's doing well. How exciting
BoogaBooBaby
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 10:02 AM
Congrats!! Glad everything turned out okay!! :)
Mrsjohnson2014
by Shelby on Apr. 9, 2016 at 12:04 PM
Congrats glad he is doing ok :)
hiraeth
by Megan on Apr. 9, 2016 at 3:40 PM
Congrats, and wow so fast!!
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 9, 2016 at 6:26 PM
He is gorgeous!! And all that hair!

Wow! He came FAST! I hope you and baby Jaylon are doing well. Congrats mama!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)