Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New record

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:43 AM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

My longest baby to bake came just after midnight the day before her due date. Tomorrow is my due date. Sine I am still pregnant this morning, this baby is officially the longest bun in the oven, lol. Nope, there are no plans to try and induce labor or use any methods to get things started. Baby's head is in position, we are both doing good and healthy. It's just a waiting game at this point 😃
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kajira
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Crossing fingers that it happens soon
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 11, 2016 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh boy! Come on baby!!
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Any time now!!
ZiemMya2
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:50 PM
Hopefully soon!
kajira
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:45 PM

Any update on how you're feeling.

I am putting my money on the 13th.

luckyinlife
by Christina on Apr. 12, 2016 at 8:59 AM
I feel fine and normal. No contractions since the 1st. I lost lots of mucus yesterday though. I had a dream last night my water broke but contractions wouldn't start and I was just waiting for hours, lol, and then I woke up. I always had a feeling this one would go over due though.

Quoting kajira:

kajira
by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 9:13 AM

When do you think you might go into labor?

Quoting luckyinlife: I feel fine and normal. No contractions since the 1st. I lost lots of mucus yesterday though. I had a dream last night my water broke but contractions wouldn't start and I was just waiting for hours, lol, and then I woke up. I always had a feeling this one would go over due though.
Quoting kajira:

luckyinlife
by Christina on Apr. 12, 2016 at 9:19 AM
Oh I don't know. As much as it sucks, hopefully not until Friday night. My BFFs DH is out of town and she is suppose to take birth pictures and I just want her there. Her DH won't be back until Thursday. And the DH is off on weekends so it would work out perfect to have him home a couple days.

But for a few months I have been saying it will be a boy with a head full of dark hair and he will be 9+ pounds and come late. Prodomal labor threw me off but even that has stopped.

Quoting kajira:

Quoting luckyinlife: I feel fine and normal. No contractions since the 1st. I lost lots of mucus yesterday though. I had a dream last night my water broke but contractions wouldn't start and I was just waiting for hours, lol, and then I woke up. I always had a feeling this one would go over due though.

Quoting kajira:

kajira
by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 9:31 AM

huh. Well the two days before my body apparently kicked over into active labor, I had a quiet like 2 days then it ramped up and slowly started building and didn't stop.

(i.e fri-sun no contractions or labor signs, it made me think I was going to bepregnant FOREVER, then sunday night/monday morning contractions were choking me out of a dead sleep and I woke up and had to go on my yoga ball. I went to the OB that morning and asked him to strip my membarnes, and he said no. Then, I went to the midwives the next day and she did it, but I was having conrtactions 5-7 minutes apart, and didn't really "feel" them, but they were happening. That's howmy water bag slipped out I had a really hard contraction I didn't feel before she stripped my membranes and the bag came out and buldged ahead of my daughter. LOL

She stripped me and told me about my bag, and sent me on my way, but I guess she went and told the other midwives she wa slike 99% sure I was already in labor. haha

She didn't bother to tell ME that though.

So maybe it's the quiet before the storm for you... 

Quoting luckyinlife: Oh I don't know. As much as it sucks, hopefully not until Friday night. My BFFs DH is out of town and she is suppose to take birth pictures and I just want her there. Her DH won't be back until Thursday. And the DH is off on weekends so it would work out perfect to have him home a couple days. But for a few months I have been saying it will be a boy with a head full of dark hair and he will be 9+ pounds and come late. Prodomal labor threw me off but even that has stopped.
Quoting kajira:

Quoting kajira:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)