Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Labor coming soon ?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:46 PM
  • 4 Replies
OK so this is my 2nd child , my 1st I never went into labor because I was a scheduled c section due to my baby being 11 pounds at 38 weeks . I am 38 weeks now and have a c-section scheduled the 25th..

For the last 48 hours I have been having contractions off and on or maybe they feel like severe menstrual cramps. Baby has been moving less and I feel like I'm getting kicked on the outside of my vagina , almost brings me to my knees if I'm standing when it happens.

I went to labor and delivery last night but only dilated to a 3 like I was 3 weeks ago and they monitored her and contractions then sent me home... the vagina pain has not went down at all . I don't know what to do, I have been so tired so I have slept most of the time . Feeling kinda depressed because they pretty much said there is nothing they can do , I'm not in active labor yet,etc.

Did anyone feel like this going into labor ? I don't know what real labor feels like but these last 2 days has been hell for me
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
apayton2008
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:55 PM
I should also mention other symptoms..headache, low back pain, more discharge and diareahha ( which is weird because I have been constipated this whole prefnsncy)
kajira
by Emma on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:37 PM

those are the symptoms I had for the two weeks leading up to labor.

if you go into labor on your own, are you considering a vbac?

apayton2008
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:32 PM
I don't think it's an option , they said I would have to have emergency c section due to size of the baby. They are thinking she will be the size of my first!

Quoting kajira:

those are the symptoms I had for the two weeks leading up to labor.

if you go into labor on your own, are you considering a vbac?

Mamaofblessings
by Rachel on Apr. 12, 2016 at 10:34 AM

Sounds like you could be close. Your body wont make babies too big for you, my stepmother had 12 pound babies and they came so fast she couldnt get meds. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)