Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finally made a decision about inducing

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 11:29 AM
  • 4 Replies
My due date WAS monday. My midwife offered to induce but felt ok waiting another week. I don't want to be induced so I decided to wait. But she did say that if still nothing by monday, we'll have to schedule an induction because of my health issues. She's afraid if I wait until 42 weeks I'll have to get a c section and I'm not exactly a candidate for that. Hubby and I discussed it and decided that if nothing by Monday we will do the inducing but not until Wednesday or Thursday, just to give my body a few more days. We're ok with the decision and my midwife is ok with it, my mom however is not lol. She thinks I'm being stubborn and not doing what is best. Don't really care, this is what we have decided.
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
luckyinlife
by Christina on Apr. 20, 2016 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this
In am glad you have a decision you ate comfortable with! Fx baby cooperates and comes soon!
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:26 PM
That means only 7-8 days at MOST until you get to meet baby!! Yay! But hopefully baby comes on their own ;)
And your mom is silly! I bet she's just so excited!
Countrymomma16
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:57 PM
Thanks! I hope she make an appearance sooner than later. My mom is excited but she wasn't very happy about the pregnancy for awhile. Labor is very dangerous for me and she's just worried about her own baby

Quoting SamKSanders: That means only 7-8 days at MOST until you get to meet baby!! Yay! But hopefully baby comes on their own ;)
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 20, 2016 at 1:02 PM
I hope she does too!
And I see. That makes sense that she's worried about you.

Quoting Countrymomma16: Thanks! I hope she make an appearance sooner than later. My mom is excited but she wasn't very happy about the pregnancy for awhile. Labor is very dangerous for me and she's just worried about her own baby

Quoting SamKSanders: That means only 7-8 days at MOST until you get to meet baby!! Yay! But hopefully baby comes on their own ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)