Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Weeks Old 😩😭

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:33 PM
  • 17 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already... Time is flying and I hate it. Slow down!!
Jaxson had his 2 week check up yesterday. He weighs 9 lbs 1 oz and is 21.9" long. He is hitting all of his milestones and is a very happy and healthy baby.
Unfortunately breastfeeding really isn't working out for us. But I am exclusively pumping. So he is still getting only breast milk. I'm sad about it, but coming to terms with it.
Being a mom of more than one is so chaotic! I have a 2 year old who is everywhere at the same time. And daddy just went back to work, so I'm figuring things out on my own now.
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:47 PM
It went by so fast!! How could it be 2 weeks already?!
They're both so adorable! I'm sure you'll be finding your routine and adjusting to being a mommy of 2 in no time!
That's stinks about breastfeeding :( I'm glad you can pump for him but I'm sure its not quite how you pictures it. Did you mention you used a shield with Porter? Would that help at all?
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:56 PM
Thank you :) they sure are cute!
And, yes, I did use one with Porter. I've tried using one with Jaxson but he HATES the shield. I don't know why. He gets so angry and screams and pushes against me. I try once a day to see if he will change his mind about it. But no luck :-/

Quoting TJandKarasMom: It went by so fast!! How could it be 2 weeks already?!
They're both so adorable! I'm sure you'll be finding your routine and adjusting to being a mommy of 2 in no time!
That's stinks about breastfeeding :( I'm glad you can pump for him but I'm sure its not quite how you pictures it. Did you mention you used a shield with Porter? Would that help at all?
meghs82285
by Meghan on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I love his little wispy hairs!!
Krissie823
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:14 PM
Such a beautiful family! Two cutie pies;) it's crazy to think two weeks have gone by already! It was two weeks for me on Monday...I'm still dealing wth recovery from my c-section as well as settling down the pregnancy complications and everything getting back to normal with my health...but I can't believe Kaylie has been here for two weeks. It's crazy!
Tay06
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:54 PM

I can't believe it's already been two weeks.  It's been four for us as of today.  At least you had your husband for two weeks! My SO went back to work after five days.  I was so mad.  He got two week paternity leave by company policy but he said he was afraid they wouldn't miss him and went back a week early. Then he complained he didn't get as much time with the baby.

Nicolle_09
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:19 PM

I would give anything for Kyson to be two weeks old again :( hes gonna be two months on Sunday! He has his two month well child the day after and Im guessing he is over 10 pounds by then since last week he was well over 9 pounds at WIC. He has major nipple confusion so Im still exclusively pumping once again but heavily weighing on if I should continue to attempt to get him to stay on the breast or not. My boyfriend starts his new job at the end of the month and thankfully its only on the weekend.

BoogaBooBaby
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:36 PM
It's so crazy how fast time has flown by, I feel like you just announced his birth!! Sorry to hear about breastfeeding.. dont beat yourself up over it. These things happen. Glad to hear you all are doing good though!!
mychinababy
by Bronze Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 3:30 AM
2 weeks already? Time sure if flying. My big boy will be 6 weeks old Saturday. It's going by way too fast! He still fits his newborn clothes and diapers though ☺️
Your boys are the cutest!!
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 21, 2016 at 12:22 PM
Oh my goodness! 6 weeks?! Get out. So fast!! Awe, so he's a little guy. So far we're still in NB clothes and diapers but not for much longer I'm sure.

Quoting mychinababy: 2 weeks already? Time sure if flying. My big boy will be 6 weeks old Saturday. It's going by way too fast! He still fits his newborn clothes and diapers though ☺️
Your boys are the cutest!!
SamKSanders
by Samantha on Apr. 21, 2016 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I know! It makes me sad!
And thank you, I'm trying not to beat myself up too much. And I'm finally coming to terms with it.

Quoting BoogaBooBaby: It's so crazy how fast time has flown by, I feel like you just announced his birth!! Sorry to hear about breastfeeding.. dont beat yourself up over it. These things happen. Glad to hear you all are doing good though!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)