Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pacifier...

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 8:13 AM
  • 14 Replies
Are you using one?

I gave in and let Piper have one. Last night was our best night yet. She's going on 3.5 hours of sleep right now and only had the paci for a few minutes..it must've been enough to get her to sleep.

I'm hoping to only give it to her for sleeping or in the car but we'll see. I have to say that sleeping for 3 hours two times was really great for me lol. Now to just get my milk to be on the same page so I'm not uncomfortable...
by on May. 8, 2016 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2xEK
by Member on May. 8, 2016 at 9:42 AM
We used one. It's the only way any of us will get any rest. He has to has something to suck until he falls asleep. We don't give it to him when he's awake and hanging out though. He does fine without it then.
kajira
by Emma on May. 8, 2016 at 10:10 AM

Nope. I don't use pacifiers at all.

lmp824
by Laura on May. 8, 2016 at 10:16 AM
I am. I waited almost 2 weeks until after he was born but I do give it when he goes to sleep if he needs it.
mammabear413
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 12:47 PM
We do but only while I'm
Chic aging him or if I have to pee and he is hungry. But he really doesn't like them so we don't push it
Tay06
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 6:13 PM
Alaska is not obsessed with hers. Her brother was never interested.
Babes2626
by Joanie on May. 8, 2016 at 6:23 PM

Adalyn will take it once in a while. 

Nicolle_09
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:36 PM

We are using a pacifier, I hate them and Kyson is my first baby to actually use one this long. We are working on getting him to finally latch and nurse so Im probably gonna cut back on using one but we will see how that works when I have stuff to do

hiraeth
by Megan on May. 8, 2016 at 8:51 PM
I'm holding off on using one until he is either a month old or until his latch improves. I do not mind pacifiers (loved mine as a little one) but I do not want to interfere with his breastfeeding success in any way!
luckyinlife
by Christina on May. 9, 2016 at 9:06 AM
No pacifiers for us. I didn't even buy any.
truelove813
by New Member on May. 9, 2016 at 11:59 AM
No we do not use them at all. I hate when kids have them shoved in their mouths all the time. The worst was my daycare toddlers going all day without one, then their parents shoving one in their mouth the second they picked them up. So unnecessary.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)