Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shut. Up.

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:10 PM
  • 5 Replies
If I had a nickel for every time the freaking dogs woke the baby I would be Bill Gates rich! I just got her to sleep after the longest day and they immediately start snarling and fighting over a toy that's clattering along the floor!
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Tay06
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
My kid will sleep through anything but my sister will have the same problem when/if she has a baby if he/she doesn't sleep like a rich. She has two Rottweilers that are loud lol
kajira
by Emma on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:14 PM

My baby luckily sleeps well as long as she's being held or out for the night. With the animals, and kids, I also make a point to play loud music. we don't do "quiet" LOL

meghs82285
by Meghan on Aug. 7, 2016 at 7:06 AM
She's slept through parades and pep rally's at the older kids schools, it just seems to bother her when it's not consistently loud, like when they shake their big hound ears next to her so they thwap against their necks, or when toys clatter against the floor out of no where
Nicolle_09
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 7:44 PM

my kids are usually heavy sleepers so I dont worry too much about noise but Kyson has been going through a stage where he stays awake till he is a cranky little butt and its a fight to get him to nap. He has became a lite sleeper and last week I messaged our neighbors and chewed them out because they started fighting and woke him up right after he went to sleep. 

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Aug. 8, 2016 at 2:16 PM
Piper too! She sleeps through anything that's consistently loud but something sudden like the dog barking and she wakes up, sometimes crying because she's scared! But she sleeps through anything on the TV or even the kids being noisy or when we are out if she's in a wrap or sling she sleeps through anything haha.

Quoting meghs82285: She's slept through parades and pep rally's at the older kids schools, it just seems to bother her when it's not consistently loud, like when they shake their big hound ears next to her so they thwap against their necks, or when toys clatter against the floor out of no where
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)