Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please introduce urself

hey everybody thought ths is a good wy to get to now each other first tell say ur name then how old u r and whats ur favrite cereal and ice cream and tell us whats the most fun memory u have w/ ur kids
by on Mar. 6, 2007 at 12:28 AM
Replies (101-110):
bams
by on Jun. 27, 2007 at 6:05 PM

My name is Beth-Ann, I am 28yrs old, my favorite cereal....there's too many, I love cereal! And ice cream? I love any flavor but my favorite brands are Breyers, Blue Bunney and Ben and Jerry's! My funniest memory  is when dd was about 3yrs old and playing w/ her Mr. Potato Head, apparently she couldn't find a certain nose because from the kitchen I ask how she's doing and this is what I hear, " I can't find the f#%&ing nose!" Needless to say dh and I watched our language after that!

human paci

charo76
by on Jul. 8, 2007 at 8:19 PM
Hello everyone.  I'm new to the group.. I'm Charo and I'm 30yrs. old.  I love Cookie Crisp cereal and my favorite Icecream is Rocky Road.. (Man I want some right now)  anyway, I have 2 children, my son is 7 and my daughter is 2.  My favorite memory of my son was when he was about 3 years old.  I have a small tattoo on my ankle and one day my son noticed it and sat next to my foot looking at it.  After about a minute he started  licking his finger and then rub his finger on my ankle trying to remove it.. He did that for about five minutes and I couldn't help but laugh when he started crying because it wouldn't come off.
NorahSethsMommy
by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 8:41 PM
Hi There...

My name is Bettie. I live in Grand Rapids, MI. I am 38 years old and have a Daughter (Norah Lily) who will be 3 in October and a Son (Seth Roger-Richard) who turned 1 last April. I have been married to Doug for just over 4 years. My favorite cereal is Cinnamon Life and my favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey! Yum
!

I don't know what my favorite memory is. Probably when I found out I was having my daughter. I had fertility problems and had wanted children for years (I was married previously) and it never happened. I went through fertility treatments. When I found out I was preg it took me a half hour to stop crying enough to call my doc and tell him the test was pos. It was just amazing to me.

mommy2isabella
by on Aug. 28, 2007 at 4:39 PM
My name is Brittiany. I'm 22 years old. My favorite ceral is frosted mini-wheats. My favorite ice cream is chocolate. I just love dancing with Isabella. I think it's so freaking cute how much she loves music! Also the first time she saw the ocean it was so cute how excited she got and she makes the cutest sounds. Also the first time she laughed and said mommy!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
raunchy46
by on Sep. 26, 2007 at 9:33 AM
MY NAME IS NEISA I AM 45 YRS OLD , MOTHER OF 6 AND 3 GRANDKIDS AND 2 MORE ON THE WAY, I AM  MARRIED AND MY FAVORITE CEREAL IS HONEY NUT CHEERIOS.    I DON'T LIKE ICE CREAM AND I WENT TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK LAST YEAR AND WE HAD A BALL.
Kerseymom3
by New Member on Oct. 17, 2007 at 11:35 PM
Hi, I'm new.  My name is Danielle, I am 30yrs old.  I love chocolate ice cream and carmel crunch cereal.
   We went camping this past summer.  We had a great time even tho it was only for two days.  We went swimming and cooked out.  We took our new dog with us.  Even my little guy, Dylan, (who was only about 7 months at the time) hung in there like a champ!  We had soo much fun.  I can't wait to do it again next year.
h8t4
by on Oct. 25, 2007 at 2:36 PM
Hi every one... I am new to the group. My name is Brandi. I just turned 29 yesterday. I have two kids. A daughter who is 8 and a son who will be 5 in 12 days. I have been married for almost 9 years. My fave kind of cerel.....???? I really don't have one. My fave kind of ice cream....cookies-n-cream!!!!  
tomsmom07
by on Nov. 6, 2007 at 5:57 PM
hello my name is Betsy. My favorite cereal is Frosted Mini wheats. My favorite ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough. My favorite memory would have to be labor. I didn't know the sex of my son before he was born just to set up the story a little. anyways i was busy pushing while my mom,sister,boyf,and his mom are trying to guess the gender than the nurse says well it has to be a girl look at all that hair so everybody did as they whee told and i just started laughing and couldn't push anymore. I think maybe it was the drugs (I swore I wasn't going to take) what ever it was i just thought it was the funniest thing
Debramarie
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2008 at 2:39 AM
Name:Debbie
Favorite cereal:Fruit Loops 
Favorite ice cream:Mint with oreo cookie 
Fun memory with kid/s:Trip to Oregon (my birth state)
heavenlyangl420
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2008 at 10:14 PM
im22 name is alayna. i like kix and anything minty or carmel. heres my best memory happen today long
so i went to the mall today for the 1st time ever by myself with both boys. went to the food court and got dinner. then went and bought super baby food with the last of m gift card. then we went down and looked at the disney store, after that we went next door to build a bear. im not rich, in fact i make 7.15 an hour and work 30 hours a week. im a single mom of 2 boys all my myself, no help from fathers(some from family) so i have $20 in wallet and my son wants a puppy. so i say ok. now i let him out of the stroller, and he takes the puppy and runs around the store. we get a "talking" button that says I LOVE YOU. then we go and stuff it, he laughs as the stuffing spins around. then he grabs a heart, and has me kiss it 5 times. then he places the heart in the puppy. well then we go and "wash it" then we pick out just underwear for him. after that he turned naughty. screaming and running around. i get him to sit on a stool while i make a birth cirt. well after that he is naughty again, we go and stand in line and wait to pay. well the total is $19.08 so i pay and we leave the mall. we come home and he carries the box up 3 stairs and then hands me the box. i take out the puppy and he carries him up the 3 flights of stairs. we come in side and i smile to myself about the nice time we just had together. it was hectic at times but we were together as a family and thats what counts. he had fun and i enjoyed watching laugh and run around. it was the funnest night in a long time and cant wait til our next spur of the moment trip. thats all
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)