Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Long Range Rifle ....lol (also posted in journal)

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:39 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 269 Total Views
umm well....i was changing my boy yesterday night and i was about to clean his belly button, i think unconsiously i thought i was cleaning his circumcision. i had the alcohol rub in my hands and him right there where he would not fall or anything and his diaper was off.

i looked at him and i looked back down not thinking anything, and when i started doctoring him i felt something wet, i was so tired. i looked a little closer and HE WAS PEEING ON ME and i moved my arm and he had a good range going there and i moved my arm to find something to catch it and HE PEED ON MY CATCH THE EXACT SAME SPOT I SIT ON TO NURSE HIM...OH GOD it was so wet.

finally i couldn't find anything so i yelled at my dh, i guess i yelled in frantic or soemthing. all in the very few seconds between him running in here and me tyring to do soemthing i tried to get my clean diaper but i couldn't find it so i used the dirty diaper that was already folded and ready to be thrown away and didn't open it or anything i just put it in the danger zone and it went back on his leg....poor thing. then it was all over with just a second before my dh came in the room.

my dh thought there was something seriously wrong he said i screamed bloody murder. he asked me what was wrong and didn't know what to do since i couldn't stop laughing i couldn't do anything but that. i was shaking my arm off of the pee and i pointed to the couch and he was a little clueless until he followed the trail back to the changing table he bursted out with at least he has a long range rifle....lol. my dh thought it would be funny to say that "boys are kind of like cats they like to mark their territority, the mark anything they love"...i thought it was funny since he did pee on me and the couch where i feed him.

i think this goes to show how much you sometimes forget how babies work after years of not having one. i think that babies should come with a danger light...lol, maybe then we would be able to predict even the unpredictalbe...lol. but leave the button to the mom mode so the dads get sprayed....lol now how funny would that be seeing your significant other or someone else having to go through the same things we have to?....lol, i think it would be pretty funny personally

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
loveforfamily
by Member on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:16 AM
I know that our "boys rifle" have also shot me a couple of times.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)