Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question #6

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 12:26 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 114 Total Views

christmas!!!! It's coming and it's coming fast.

when do you start Christmas shopping? 

Have you already started?

do you deal/bargain shop for it? Do you use anything to help you find the lowest price for the item you are looking for?

do you make any of the Christmas gifts?

do you do Christmas stockings and if so for who?

Should have titled this one 1000 questions haha.

by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SLGross215
by on Sep. 25, 2015 at 2:08 PM
We don't buy anything until about a week before Christmas. By then everything is close to 50-80 percent off :) Last year we hit up Kohls and got over $400 worth of stuff for $80. Mama was super happy about that :) When we do stockings it's only for the kids
Jsanchez125
by Member on Sep. 25, 2015 at 8:52 PM
We don't usually do stockings

I try to start shopping after thanksgiving so I can get some great deals.

I've been researching what the kids want now, I saw toys r us had monster high dolls on clearance. They had some gear prices.

And unfortunately I am not crafty. I wish I was. I have been wanting to learn how to crochet for the longest.
Sahaira
by Group Owner on Sep. 25, 2015 at 10:27 PM

Yes toys r us clearance was crazy good I bought a few presents off that too 

Quoting Jsanchez125: We don't usually do stockings I try to start shopping after thanksgiving so I can get some great deals. I've been researching what the kids want now, I saw toys r us had monster high dolls on clearance. They had some gear prices. And unfortunately I am not crafty. I wish I was. I have been wanting to learn how to crochet for the longest.

auntangelofsix
by Member on Sep. 27, 2015 at 5:06 PM
No not yet we have to start soon thought.
Memere60
by Member on Sep. 28, 2015 at 8:22 AM

I found that awesome Ariel ballet dress for my granddaughter thanks to you!!!!

My SIL has already given me her Christmas list ......several things. We buy her things because she's like a little kid (really).

My hubby and I don't spend a lot at Christmas (or birthdays, or anniversaries), because we don't need a lot. Although, there is a beautiful ring from Danbury Mint that is $200 that I really want. You can pay for it in four installments, but I don't think I should ask for it. But I really want it.....but I don't think I should ask for it.....but I really want it.....lol !jewelry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)