Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry!!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:14 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 121 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Haven't been as active lately been busy busy busy, kinda reorganizing the house, detail cleaning every room going through things and getting rid of stuff, planning my sons birthday getting things ready for my parents coming and staying end of this month. Got my doctors appointment tomorrow got health insurance through hubbies new job so my 20 week ultrasound though I'm actually 22 weeks. Blood work and etc. but I'll be back to posting all the time again soon I promise :) how have all you ladies been? Missed you guys what's new?

by on Oct. 8, 2015 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Memere60
by Member on Oct. 10, 2015 at 8:35 PM

You are a BUSY BEE!!!!

I'm going to be having eye surgery on the 26th.

Also, shoulder surgery, probably in November (rotator cuff tear and frozen shoulder. Didn't you mention that your brother was recovering from that surgery?). 

I'll be looking forward to seeing more deals that you find. I'm so glad your parents are going to be visiting you :)

SLGross215
by on Oct. 11, 2015 at 12:07 PM

I've been super busy too :( Fri-Sun is usually like that for me. Yesterday I was out of town all day long and I was so tired when I got home I went right to bed LOL. I don't remember when I got this old and couldn't handle 6 hrs in the car lol. Last week was conference time for my son and this week he has a doc appt. I'm ready to slow down now. 

Good luck at your appt.  

Jsanchez125
by Member on Oct. 11, 2015 at 12:49 PM
I've been busy too. My friends wedding was Saturday and I've been helping her create the decorations and setting up the church. I was a bridesmaids and there is just so many details that go into it. But finally it's over and it was an amazing day.
auntangelofsix
by Member on Oct. 12, 2015 at 7:47 PM
its okay..I have been busy careing /helping my hubby since his surg sept 23rd for a torn roator cuff in his right shoulder.
blessbest
by Member on Oct. 13, 2015 at 11:40 PM
Been busy too. I started this diet plan that keeps me busy and my classes is not helping matters either.

Hey, how are y'all doing?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)