Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CAMP!!!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:36 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 210 Total Views
I just had to get on tonight to tell you what an INCREDIBLE week of camp we just had.  I will get online again tomorrow and give you more details later!!!  God blessed and did some mighty works in the lives of our teens and younger kids!  We are so excited to see Him working in their lives and just thrilled that they were willing to be obedient to His Word!

Can't say enough!  It was SOOO exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele                                             
   Africa group owner    

Overseas Moms administrator

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
micheledo
by Member on Jul. 30, 2007 at 1:14 PM
We left Monday a.m. at 5 a.m. and drove about 12 hours.  We arrived back home late Saturday night.  Long drive, but well worth it.  We take the teens and younger kids up to Northland Camp.  They run two separate programs during the same week, so we are able to take up both age groups.  Anyway - it was AMAZING.  The kids are saturated with God's Word.  They have personal devotions, cabin devotions, morning, afternoon, and evening sessions every day.  Sounds busy, but it's amazing all the activities they fit in too!  The kids learned so much!  They gave their testimonies in church Sunday morning and shared how God had worked in their lives and the changes they knew they needed to make when they came home.  I think it really woke up our church!  It's good to see God working in someone's life today instead of just hearing what He did for you 20 years ago.  Sometimes I think our church people don't realize God is working in their life every day!  This was great for the church!!!

Michele                                             
   Africa group owner    

Overseas Moms administrator

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)