Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CELEBRITIES THAT WERE BORN WITH CLUBFOOT

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2008 at 12:05 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 6649 Total Views

Famous people with Club Feet

Just because somebody has Club Feet or Club Foot, does not stop them from doing anything. Here is an example of celebrities who were born with Club Feet or Club Foot.

If you know of any more famous people born with Club Feet please email me at info@clubfeet.net

TV Personalities

Damon Wayans, Born with Club Foot Damon Wayans is most famous for staring in the American Comedy "My Wife And Kids, although he has been in a few films, Damon Wayans was born with Club Foot.
Eric Richard was born with Club Foot Eric Richard is most famous for his role in the British ITV channels "The Bill"
Dudley Moore was born with Club Feet Dudley Moore was most famous for being a comedian, he also stared in several films, including "Arthur" in 1981.

Sports Personalities

Troy Aikan was born with "Thrid Club Foot" Troy Aikman, A role model in America, played American Football for the "Dallas Cowboys". Troy Aikman is now a presenter for the NFL.

Troy Aikman's was born with what doctors call "Third Club Foot", Troy was in plaster till he was 8 months old, then he wore special shoes till he was 3 years old, since then he has not suffered from any form of Club Foot.
Charles Woodson was born with Club Feet Charles Woodson is a famous American Football player who plays for the "Oakland Raiders"
Miguel Riffo was born with Club Feet Miguel Riffo is a famous football player, who plays for "Torpedo Moscow"
Mia Hamm was born with Club Feet Mia Hamm was a member of the women soccer team, who won the Olympics in 1996
Kristi Yamaguchi Kristi Yamaguchi is a famous is a professional Figure skater, Kristi Yamaguchi's Club Foot was treated with serial manipulations/casting

Famous People from the Past

George Gordon Byron was born with Club Feet George Gordon Byron, Also known as Lord Byron, was a famous romantic second generation poet. (1788 - 1824)
Sir Walter Scott was born with Club Feet Sir Walter Scott was a famous Scottish Novelist and poet, he wrote "The Atlanteans" (1771 - 1832)
Thaddeus Stevens was born with Club Feet Thaddeus Stevens was a famous politician, elected in congress in 1848 1762 - 1868

ANGELSMOMMA21Baby Girl

by on Jun. 27, 2008 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TwinHockeyStars
by New Member on Jun. 27, 2008 at 9:47 PM
Good post!!!
OCTOBERMOMMY21
by Member on Jun. 27, 2008 at 10:02 PM
thanks it  was a huge inspiration for me

ANGELSMOMMA21Baby Girl

bebita
by on Jun. 27, 2008 at 10:05 PM
Please forgive my ignorance but what is exactly clubfoot?   Sorry I just had to ask.  Probably I could google it but everytime I google something I end up spending hours in internet.  Just give me the short version.  Thanks.
OCTOBERMOMMY21
by Member on Jun. 28, 2008 at 10:39 PM

go to www.six-feet.com you can get all the info you need

ANGELSMOMMA21Baby Girl

babydurling
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2010 at 9:51 PM

My 2 month old son has club foot and he got his first cast last Friday. It's been hard to adjust to it, not just for him, but for me too. I keep thinking he'll miss his milestones like rolling over and crawling. I also get emotional thinking he won't be able to wear certain things. It's really frustrating. How did you deal with it? I'm assuming your baby girl had it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)