Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does my baby girl have a club foot? With pics!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:38 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 7195 Total Views

My husband and I just had our gender ultrasound on wednesday, I was 18 weeks 2 days. During the ultrasound, while the tech was trying to get a good picture I was staring at the screen thinking "What in the heck is that?" I asked the tech what she was doing/ what's that, and he said "I have no idea". This is what I was looking at:

Now, that's obviously a leg because it's way too thick to be an arm. But it looks as though the foot is on backwards.

Then when my husband and I got home and looked at our pictures again we spotted another odd one. This is hard to tell what it is so i'll describe it as best as I can:

We are looking at just the back of her two legs. To the right of the screen are her knees. Then the longest white parts are her Calf Bones, then at the farthest left of the screen are her two feet crossed over one another. It looks to us like her right ankle is completely broken. It's "snapped" or very turned looking just above the ankle.  

Now the Ultrasound tech did not even raise suspicion, in no way did he make us think there was something wrong...so I think he really wasn't paying attention. Does anyone else have ultrasound pictures of their children who had clubfoot? If not, do you think it looks like she has a club foot? We're starting to get very concerned and of course we had to have this happen on a 4 day weekend when EVERYTHING is closed until tuesday.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
airbornewife06
by Member on May. 24, 2009 at 10:50 PM

i sent you a email so please read it and im me if you have either one of the im's i have I have like 3 or 4 pics of my sons ultrasound with his clubfoot maybe i can help you to me tho it does look like she has a club foot my son was diagonosed at 16 wks in utro with his clubfoot

airbornewife06
by Member on May. 26, 2009 at 4:08 PM

did u get in with the dr to see if they thought she has a clubfoot?? let me know

OCTOBERMOMMY21
by Member on Aug. 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM

thats what it looks like

ANGELSMOMMA21Baby Girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)