Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cravings already?

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 12:39 AM
  • 16 Replies
Thursday I really wanted.... no NEEDED potato salad.
Friday I wanted a chile colorado burrito.
Yesterday I wanted beef stew
Today I can't stop thinking about french fries dipped in mashed potatoes.

I am really craving some damn potatoes! In fact, foods that contain potatoes are pretty much the only thing that doesn't make me want to gag!

Anyone else having strong cravings?
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jennishness
by Jennifer on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:18 AM

Oh yuuuuum! Here in NZ you dip your KFC fries in your potatoes/gravy and it is AMAZING!! KFC is pretty different here though. Mmmm KFC sounds nice. Anyway yes, I've had strong cravings. Jalapenos (I covered a few pieces of pizza with them and it was divine), pasta salad (I made it myself and ate it hot just in case and omg it was amazing), regular salad and chocolate covered pretzels.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jennishness
by Jennifer on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:18 AM

And eggs and spaghetti are on my vomit list.

SeattleBabyBump
by Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:37 AM
I don't have much of an appetite. :(
AlwaysKISA
by Katie on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't, either. Except for potatoes! Lol I ate an entire burrito just now and even SO was surprised. He was like "o wow, good job" lol like I'm a 2 year old! Everything else has been one or two bites and I'm beyond done!
I hope you can find that one food that makes you happy pretty soon! :-P

Quoting SeattleBabyBump: I don't have much of an appetite. :(
AlwaysKISA
by Katie on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:37 AM
Hhmmm I want KFC wedges now!
And, jalapeƱos sound divine....although the pizza sounds icky. Lol never thought I'd turn my nose up at pizza!

Quoting Jennishness:

Oh yuuuuum! Here in NZ you dip your KFC fries in your potatoes/gravy and it is AMAZING!! KFC is pretty different here though. Mmmm KFC sounds nice. Anyway yes, I've had strong cravings. Jalapenos (I covered a few pieces of pizza with them and it was divine), pasta salad (I made it myself and ate it hot just in case and omg it was amazing), regular salad and chocolate covered pretzels.

Jennishness
by Jennifer on Oct. 26, 2015 at 2:57 AM

It's funny how much your tastes change huh! Even from day to day. I wish our KFC had wedges yum.

Quoting AlwaysKISA: Hhmmm I want KFC wedges now! And, jalapeƱos sound divine....although the pizza sounds icky. Lol never thought I'd turn my nose up at pizza!
Quoting Jennishness:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jess-0916
by Jessica on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:10 AM
Not much of an appetite. But I have been craving blue raspberry slushies. And qdoba queso.
GoldenLinds
by Lindsay on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:24 AM
Cravings are usually my first symptom. And I indulge. I still remember that meal with my daughter when I realized I must be pregnant. This time I wanted a chocolate chip cookie dough milkshake and fried chicken. Neither usually things I eat. My cravings are mostly for hot things. It helps my nausea. Hot and spicy pickled asparagus. Frank's red hit sauce by the spoonful.
mom2gabnchris
by Trecie on Oct. 26, 2015 at 11:58 AM
French onion soup! Pizza! And red meat!!
GoldenLinds
by Lindsay on Oct. 26, 2015 at 1:54 PM
French onion soup sounds amazing!!

Quoting mom2gabnchris: French onion soup! Pizza! And red meat!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)