Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feel bad

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 3:10 PM
  • 7 Replies
I feel so bad. Thank God I have an amazing husband.

I feel sick all afternoon and night, so I sleep a lot when I get home from work. I don't cook anymore because I can't stand smells. So my husband has been doing the house hold duties.

I feel so bad, because I feel so lazy.
My husband wants to have sex, but I'm tired, sick and my boobs hurt, I don't want to be touched let alone bounces on.

Does anyone else feel unproductive??
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Oct. 26, 2015 at 3:18 PM
Blah, I'm not feeling sick to my stomach but have just a total lack of energy. It took me forever yesterday to talk myself into getting up off the couch and getting the grocery shopping done. Usually when I feel really tired I work out, gives me some energy but my boobs are too sore to do anything too active.
GoldenLinds
by Lindsay on Oct. 26, 2015 at 3:23 PM
This is me. I have 5 baskets of clean laundry needing folding but I just cant. Today I feel even worse with a mystery fever having sprouted up. Possibly a clogged milk duct. Ugh
JCplus1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 3:48 PM
I don't think I even have the energy to try to work out.

Does your so help out?

Quoting cabrandy03: Blah, I'm not feeling sick to my stomach but have just a total lack of energy. It took me forever yesterday to talk myself into getting up off the couch and getting the grocery shopping done. Usually when I feel really tired I work out, gives me some energy but my boobs are too sore to do anything too active.
JCplus1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 3:49 PM
Hope your fever comes down

Quoting GoldenLinds: This is me. I have 5 baskets of clean laundry needing folding but I just cant. Today I feel even worse with a mystery fever having sprouted up. Possibly a clogged milk duct. Ugh
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Oct. 26, 2015 at 3:54 PM
A little bit, he works long hours this time of year so it makes it hard.

Quoting JCplus1: I don't think I even have the energy to try to work out.

Does your so help out?

Quoting cabrandy03: Blah, I'm not feeling sick to my stomach but have just a total lack of energy. It took me forever yesterday to talk myself into getting up off the couch and getting the grocery shopping done. Usually when I feel really tired I work out, gives me some energy but my boobs are too sore to do anything too active.
Ma2Liam
by Annette on Oct. 26, 2015 at 4:02 PM
I have bursts of energy and feeling good that I use to get stuff done. Then I usually do too much and crash hard for a few hours. I am usually such a night owl but have been getting to bed before 10 the last 2 weeks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SeattleBabyBump
by Member on Oct. 26, 2015 at 6:37 PM
I've been feeling super unproductive lately and my husband has been doing so much! I push myself to help with the household chores, but before long I feel sick and tired and lay back down. Mentally, I know I'd feel better if I accomplished more, but I still think I'm doing better than with my first pregnancy. And hey, growing humans is hard work!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)