Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update in Blue to Bright Red Bleeding

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:15 PM
  • 4 Replies

My husband and I just had sex and I started bleeding red, it was all over him.  Today I'm 14dpo, my numbers yesterday were 329.4 and two days prior to that they were 106 What is going on?

UPDATE: So I had some bleeding on October 29 while my husband and I dtd and then it stopped.  So I went in for another blood draw and my HCG levels on October 30 were 1334.  Doubled in 23 hours.  I had my last blood draw today hopefully so won't have results til later today and tomorrow.

by on Oct. 29, 2015 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jess-0916
by Jessica on Oct. 30, 2015 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm not sure. I know some bleeding can be normal after sex, was it a lot? Are you still bleeding?
mom2gabnchris
by Trecie on Oct. 30, 2015 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Could be from sex, could be a SCB, could be nothing...I've never experienced it, but if I did, I would go get checked out
GoldenLinds
by Lindsay on Oct. 30, 2015 at 11:44 AM
3 moms liked this
Sounds bad. At this stage there isn't enough of a placenta established in any sense for any bleeding to be a subchorionic hematoma. So it's not that. Only 2 possibilities. One is that your cervix just couldn't handle the abuse of sex or this might not stick. Im just being honest here, false hope isn't my thing. Hope you've called your doctor by now.
bellaa90
by Member on Nov. 2, 2015 at 1:46 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)