Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did you find out?

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
Post your story here.
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JCplus1
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:30 PM
Find out what?
When I was pregnant?

After 5 days of being "hungover", I realized it couldn't be a hangover anymore and took a test.
AlwaysKISA
by Katie on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:40 PM
I am a pee-on-a-stick-o-holic! Lmao. You don't even want to know how much money I've wasted on pregnancy tests over the years! I knew three days before I even missed a period. I wasn't even having symptoms yet, I just wanted it so badly. When I saw that line I almost passed out, I couldn't believe it!
SeattleBabyBump
by Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 10:46 PM
Two days before I expected my period, I got a faint positive. It was our 6th month trying.
Jennishness
by Jennifer on Nov. 16, 2015 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I found out at 11DPO or 3w4d. I ovulated a few days later than I originally thought I did so I had been testing too early & getting negatives before then. On 11DPO using FMU, I got a super faint positive while sitting on the bathroom floor with my 3yo daughter.. My husband had just left for work. I wanted to tell him in a fun way but I couldn't stand waiting so I FaceTimed him and had my daughter say "I'm a big sister, Daddy!" and he just laughed. After that I ordered some internet cheapies and kept testing to watch my line progress.

prdmama82
by Member on Nov. 17, 2015 at 9:46 AM

On Friday October 9th, the evening before my oldest son's 13th birthday party. I didn't think I was pregnant, but I was a few days late and I thought about how I'd been moody and tired the last few weeks. Sure enough, 2 lines popped up dark and quick. I hollered for my husband and we were both in shock. Our youngest was supposed to be our last, but my husband was chicken about getting the vasectomy he was supposed to get and we both started 2nd guessing our decision to make a permanent decision. We decided to leave the decision up to God on whether He was going to bless us with another or not. I got pregnant immediately after we decided that. I was shocked because I really didn't think it was going to happen, and definitely not that soon. Our youngest took almost 2 years and 2 losses to conceive and our next to youngest took almost a year and a loss. Our 2 oldest were conceived pretty quickly but we were a lot younger then.

cabrandy03
by Brandy on Nov. 17, 2015 at 2:11 PM
We'd been ttc since June. I tested the day AF was due and really wasn't expecting a positive that month but it was :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)