Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6 weeks left!!!

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 5:05 PM
  • 25 Replies
Only 6 weeks left until little Axel's due. But I get this gut feeling that he's going to come in atleast the next 2 weeks. Now I want him to stay in as long as possible but it's just a really strong feeling I get. Anyone else have this?
by on May. 8, 2016 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
willma09
by Member on May. 8, 2016 at 5:22 PM
Yes i am ready cause i feel like in two weeks or less he will be here so end of may
scoopneck99
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 6:43 PM

I'm the opposite where I think baby will stay in until it's due date and maybe pass it. Lol. Watch this time I'll have one early and be completely unprepared!

Wood0616
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 6:46 PM
It's just kind of worrying me. I mean this might be tmi... But I have been having constant bowl movements and I don't eat any different than I have been. My BH have been constant and they're kind of getting stronger when they hit. It scares me. And my baby shower is in 2 weeks so I hope he doesn't decide to show up during!
scoopneck99
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 6:53 PM

Quoting Wood0616: It's just kind of worrying me. I mean this might be tmi... But I have been having constant bowl movements and I don't eat any different than I have been. My BH have been constant and they're kind of getting stronger when they hit. It scares me. And my baby shower is in 2 weeks so I hope he doesn't decide to show up during!

I wish I could poop. I'll probably lose 10lbs just in going to the bathroom onc baby comes!!! I've been having Braxton hicks this time and I've ever had them before, at least one per hour sometimes more. Hey, if baby comes then it will just be a super fun baby shower with baby there ;-)

Wood0616
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 6:57 PM
What's super annoying is I tried talking to my mom about it and all she did was bitch that I'm not ready and I just want him to come. Ugh I hate her!

Quoting scoopneck99:

Quoting Wood0616: It's just kind of worrying me. I mean this might be tmi... But I have been having constant bowl movements and I don't eat any different than I have been. My BH have been constant and they're kind of getting stronger when they hit. It scares me. And my baby shower is in 2 weeks so I hope he doesn't decide to show up during!

I wish I could poop. I'll probably lose 10lbs just in going to the bathroom onc baby comes!!! I've been having Braxton hicks this time and I've ever had them before, at least one per hour sometimes more. Hey, if baby comes then it will just be a super fun baby shower with baby there ;-)

cabrandy03
by Brandy on May. 8, 2016 at 6:58 PM
6.5 weeks till my due date! Punctual babies seem to run in my family. I was born on my due date and all three of my biological siblings were born within a couple days of theirs. Dd missed hers by 2.5 hours. I'm betting this baby comes really close to her due date too.
Wood0616
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 6:59 PM
Hopefully! I think we've all been bad about procrastinating for these babies lol.

Quoting cabrandy03: 6.5 weeks till my due date! Punctual babies seem to run in my family. I was born on my due date and all three of my biological siblings were born within a couple days of theirs. Dd missed hers by 2.5 hours. I'm betting this baby comes really close to her due date too.
cabrandy03
by Brandy on May. 8, 2016 at 7:05 PM
Seriously though! I'm gonna need those 6 weeks to get everything done!! I've been slacking big time.

Quoting Wood0616: Hopefully! I think we've all been bad about procrastinating for these babies lol.

Quoting cabrandy03: 6.5 weeks till my due date! Punctual babies seem to run in my family. I was born on my due date and all three of my biological siblings were born within a couple days of theirs. Dd missed hers by 2.5 hours. I'm betting this baby comes really close to her due date too.
Wood0616
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:12 PM
I seriously feel like he's not going to make it the next 6 weeks! It's driving me crazy.

Quoting cabrandy03: Seriously though! I'm gonna need those 6 weeks to get everything done!! I've been slacking big time.

Quoting Wood0616: Hopefully! I think we've all been bad about procrastinating for these babies lol.

scoopneck99
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:39 PM

My mom would always want the baby to come early probably because she was 4 weeks overdue with me. We were best friends and worst enemies at the  same time but I do miss her this time. She died about 3.5 years ago. You'll look back and appreciate her more when you have your son 😊

Quoting Wood0616: What's super annoying is I tried talking to my mom about it and all she did was bitch that I'm not ready and I just want him to come. Ugh I hate her!
Quoting scoopneck99:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)