Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I crazy!?!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 8:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this
So my cousin needs someone to watch her two youngest kiddos while she works and I just told her I would do it. They are 4 and 1.5 years old. It's for 8 hours a day, 4 days a week but only every other week since they spend the in between weeks with their dad. She gets county funded childcare and they pay pretty well. My family could really use the extra income plus it would be good for my 5 year old to have more time with other kids. As far as jobs go, this one is perfect for me since I can bring my kids with me and no weekend hours. I'm nervous though. Some days just Lynzie and Rosslyn are a lot for me to handle. Rosslyn can be a really needy baby. I'm not sure how 4 kids is going to go. Not to mention I still have to find time for homeschooling Lynzie. She's starting first grade this year. I'm really hoping I'm not biting off more then I can chew!
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Ma2Liam
by Annette on Aug. 4, 2016 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this
You may be s little crazy at first but when you get a good routine down it will just be like having a big family.
I wish I could find a kid to sit when Liam starts school. It would be nice to have a small income.
scoopneck99
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 6:26 PM

Yes! Lol. I think as long as you can handle it you could try. Personally I don't like watching other kids regularly because you end up being stuck.  Also is it 8 hours she's working or 8 from drop off to pick up? I own my business and it's hard when dealing with family or friends because sometimes things get tense and you have to make tough decisions or need to cancel if someone is sick...good luck and I really hope it works for it for you because I know it's nice being able to have extra cash! ☺️

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)