Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cousins

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:51 AM
  • 6 Replies
Do your kiddos have any cousins? Do you see them often?
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:03 PM
My sister's family is currently living in Germany so it will be a couple years until we see them again. My SIL's family lives on the opposite side of the country so we don't see them often either.
My brother and his kiddos live about 45 minutes away. He has a 3 year old girl and an almost 1 year old boy that Rosslyn finally fot to meet this week.
Ma2Liam
by Annette on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:33 PM
Moira has one cousin who is almost 2. They have seen each other a couple times but Liam usually plays with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
scoopneck99
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 6:45 AM

My sister has no children and my husband has 5 step siblings. 2 of them have at least 4 children together, the one brother may or may not have more, maybe less...lol. They live about 1.5 hours away. Honestly we've only seen them 3 or 4 times but my daughter does get along with them very well. Even at this point if my sister had kids they would be pretty far in age apart, plus my sister and I have a strained relationship so I doubt we would have them growing up together.

JCplus1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
My son is grandson number 9 on my side.
This year we've had more gatherings than normal. Usually we see each other once a month. The run ages 4-16. My family lives all in the same area, except me, I'm an hour away.

My husband's side he is grandson number 7.
He has two half brothers (11and 13). Two cousins 4hrs away (12 & 14) two cousins 8hrs away (13 & 19). He has seen the two 4hrs away aprox 4 times. And the 13 year old, 8hrs away, once.
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Oct. 23, 2016 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh and I have a cousin who lives here in town who I'm really close to. We grew up together. She has 3 kids ages almost 7, almost 5, and 1 and a half. Lynz and her 7 year old get along well.
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Oct. 23, 2016 at 12:09 PM
This is like my side of the family. Rosslyn is my parent's 6th grandkid and all live around here other then my sister's family. Also 3 out of my 5 siblings are barely adults and don't have kids yet so thete will likey be more cousins in the future.
Rosslyn is my grandma's 24th great grandkid and all but 8 live within a couple hours of here. Our family is HUGE when we all get together.

Quoting JCplus1: My son is grandson number 9 on my side.
This year we've had more gatherings than normal. Usually we see each other once a month. The run ages 4-16. My family lives all in the same area, except me, I'm an hour away.

My husband's side he is grandson number 7.
He has two half brothers (11and 13). Two cousins 4hrs away (12 & 14) two cousins 8hrs away (13 & 19). He has seen the two 4hrs away aprox 4 times. And the 13 year old, 8hrs away, once.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)