Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

free christmas money idea.

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2009 at 10:25 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 374 Total Views

To start off with Prepaid legal is a NYSE traded company that has been around for 30+ years. A friend of mine came up with this idea and its amazing! I wanted to share what I have done for other people with you guys. I hope you take the time to realize how easy this makes life!

Free Christmas money idea

TCF bank is giving $100 away for opening a business account and $25 for referring a person to open an account. Who couldn’t use $100 extra dollars? Well you can make even more than that and I am going to show you how.

Step 1 You go to TCF bank and open a business account. You must deposit $100 but the next business day you can remove it because the bank gives you the extra $100. Great!

Step 2 Now that you have been given free money you take that money and invest it into a NYSE traded company called pre-paid legal. I know it doesn’t sound all that great but stick with me. The investment will be $99 leaving your account with $101 or if you took back your money $1.

Step 3 Bring 3 friends that could use money have them do steps 1-3. This will not only bring you in the money from the bank ($75 extra on top of the $100 you already got) it will also give you the money from pre-paid legal ($132 a person!) all together after your $99 investment is $584 IN ONE DAY!!

Step 4 Here you can pick. You can pay $187 and this pays your pre-paid legal membership for a year OR you can pay $17 a month. For math stake we will just do the $187. That still leaves you $397 for your 1st day.

Step 5 You receive over rides from them doing steps 1-3. So that’s even more money for not doing anything but what you have already done.

Step 6 Bring more people in to the bank. By this time you have been promoted twice there for your getting $207 as a director PLUS because of what prepaid legal is doing with month you get $1,000 for hitting director!! Show this to everyone you know! Help them get free money.

For more info on prepaid legal go to http://greatworkplan.com/ if you don’t like the company ok fine but I know you like the money. In three or less days by just doing this you get a profit of 2.4K. Just try it! Its risk free because it’s free money. Why not?

Get back with Sgt. Steven Stroud (719) 651-7271 st_stroud@hotmail.com or Miranda Stroud mj_stroud@hotmail.com ASAP we will be leaving on Thursday out of state for the holidays.

by on Dec. 13, 2009 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)