Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction to group

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

• Hi, I'm emma, I'm a mom of 3 living children (my youngest was a set of twins, but one died at 3 weeks old.) I have another baby due in a few weeks, and I'm stocking up on diapers. my youngest is still in diapers, so when I got invited to this group and got sent a "Coupon" I took them up on their offer. ;)

by on Jan. 23, 2016 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BraniOut
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2016 at 10:29 AM

Mobile Photo

Nice to see you in here, Emma. I have followed your posts in some of the other groups!

I'm Michelle and I have a 9 year old daughter and a 1 1/2 year old son.

Here he is testing out Pampers Cruisers on the stairs.
kajira
by on Jan. 25, 2016 at 10:35 AM

He's adorable. are you working on potty training him at all?

Quoting BraniOut:

Mobile Photo

Nice to see you in here, Emma. I have followed your posts in some of the other groups! I'm Michelle and I have a 9 year old daughter and a 1 1/2 year old son. Here he is testing out Pampers Cruisers on the stairs.

BraniOut
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2016 at 10:49 AM
We'll probably start in the summer. He isn't quite showing that he is ready yet. :)

Quoting kajira:

Quoting BraniOut:

Mobile Photo

Nice to see you in here, Emma. I have followed your posts in some of the other groups!

kajira
by on Jan. 25, 2016 at 10:53 AM

Mine hates wearing diapers, and is loves the toilet. i.e. flushing it and lifting/closing the lid. I set him on eit once and he freaked. LOL I got him a stool and a potty chair that sits on the big toilet so he won't fall in. I plan on starting him getting used to at least sitting on it once the Master bathroom is remodeled so I can help him.... I'd like to not have him in diapers while his new sister is in diapers too. I've never had 2 in diapers before at the same time, so it's a new experience for me. LOL the idea of hauling around 2 different size diapers has me kind of going "wonder if I can get him potty trained by this summer! LOL"

His sister was fully potty trained by 18 months, but my oldest didn't really potty train until almost 4. So I know especially given his 24-week preemie status, he could be 3-4 before he's developmentally ready, although I have a feeling we'll get it done between 2-3 years old at the latest. Just based on his interest in taking his clothes off, and the toilet.

Quoting BraniOut: We'll probably start in the summer. He isn't quite showing that he is ready yet. :)
Quoting kajira:

Quoting BraniOut:

Mobile Photo

Nice to see you in here, Emma. I have followed your posts in some of the other groups! I'm Michelle and I have a 9 year old daughter and a 1 1/2 year old son. Here he is testing out Pampers Cruisers on the stairs.

BraniOut
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2016 at 11:03 AM
My hope is to have him fully trained by age 3, so he can start preschool. My daughter trained herself at 2. I've been told by multiple people that girls are easier to train than boys. I guess I'll be finding out if that is true in a few more months. Lol!

Quoting kajira:

Mine hates wearing diapers, and is loves the toilet. i.e. flushing it and lifting/closing the lid. I set him on eit once and he freaked. LOL I got him a stool and a potty chair that sits on the big toilet so he won't fall in. I plan on starting him getting used to at least sitting on it once the Master bathroom is remodeled so I can help him.... I'd like to not have him in diapers while his new sister is in diapers too. I've never had 2 in diapers before at the same time, so it's a new experience for me. LOL the idea of hauling around 2 different size diapers has me kind of going "wonder if I can get him potty trained by this summer! LOL"

His sister was fully potty trained by 18 months, but my oldest didn't really potty train until almost 4. So I know especially given his 24-week preemie status, he could be 3-4 before he's developmentally ready, although I have a feeling we'll get it done between 2-3 years old at the latest. Just based on his interest in taking his clothes off, and the toilet.

Quoting BraniOut: We'll probably start in the summer. He isn't quite showing that he is ready yet. :)

Quoting kajira:

Quoting BraniOut:

Mobile Photo

SECL
by on Jan. 29, 2016 at 9:41 PM

So sorry to hear of your loss ♥ Congrats on your new little one!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)