Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pampers in the day but the night...

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:41 AM
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this
Pampers has always been my brand of choice! The smell definitely reminds me of baby powder and brings up happy memories of my little ones! The cloth-like feel of them makes them comfortable for my baby and one of the few she doesn't try to take right off as soon as I put them on. The elastic around the legs and waist make it a much comfortable fit especially when she is climbing, bending and toddling. The absorbency was able to stand up to her heavy pees and poops in the day but I did have a leak issue when we tried them overnight. Waking up at 3am to change her and her pajamas was not pleasant. Pampers may not be my first choice for overnight, but they are for everything else. The price does make them more my choice when they are on sale and have a coupon but they are worth the extra bucks when it comes to saving laundry bills when there's a naked baby running around the house! Pampers can stand up to a rambunctious toddler but some extra absorbency will help them stand up to an overnight one!
by on Jan. 31, 2016 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kajira
by on Feb. 27, 2016 at 9:11 PM

I had a leak at night too - they work well during the daytime, but I had a similar issue at night, at least with the cruisers. The Swaddlers, I've never had a leak with (Another pampers variation.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)