Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much longer?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:41 AM
  • 21 Replies
  • 852 Total Views
How much longer are you on bedrest?  Are you hanging in there?  If you're done, how'd you do it?  Most of all, how are all of you!

Owner of:

Moving and Pregnant http://www.cafemom.com/group/pregoandmoving

Moms on bedrest http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsonbedrest

Expecting now with a Toddler at Home http://www.cafemom.com/group/expectingwithtoddler

*Raising Intact Boys* http://www.cafemom.com/group/intact

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

naturalmamablinkie.gif picture by kk5217

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jess_L
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2007 at 5:56 PM
I have done about four weeks of bedrest and still have about 19 weeks to go! Getting a little bored but my daughter is being a big help in my entertainment!

CorbinsMomma
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 2:11 PM
who knows.  I was told yesterday to stay on it.  Maybe just maybe I can come off soon.

katie2007709
by on Aug. 24, 2007 at 12:28 AM
I have been for about 4 weeks doc says at 34 weeks he will lift most restrictions so we will see.. that gives me about 2 more weeks..so bored out of my mind!!

futuremilf831
by on Oct. 27, 2007 at 12:34 AM
im on bedrest for 4 weeks....its fun...just barely started
theladygoon
by on Oct. 28, 2007 at 6:57 PM
i have pulled about 3 weeks so far and havn't been holding on too well.  I keep telling myself that I only have 4 more weeks and than I will have a health baby boy.  I do tend to beg for days out of the house or even for company to come see me. 
SnSrockers
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2007 at 1:43 PM

Hello! I just finally got off bedrest! I had to start when I was 15 weeks along, and now I'm 33!They didn't think I'd make it to 28,but everythings back to normal,my cerclage is holding! I just got off bedrest last week, and I do not miss it at all! I went back to work,and I was so exhausted! My legs are defenatly not used to walking around,let alone having an extra 40 pounds to carry!
    But I made it through bedrest mostly sleeping, watching T.V., reading and using the computer, and talking on the phone.. Its pretty rough, exspecially not going outside. Lol, I wasn't even sure if I could drive!! But It came back to me...
    Just hang in there! and it will be over before you know it!

MrsLaher
by on Nov. 5, 2007 at 12:53 PM
Hi everyone.  I've been on bed rest for 2 weeks and after week 1 I was already going nuts!  I have 2 more weeks of bed rest! 

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

theladygoon
by on Nov. 7, 2007 at 5:25 PM
well I have been on bedrest since my 29th week and I am just a few days shy of 35 now and I just got wind that the doctor is finally going to take me off bed rest after this Saturday.  I am so excited to finally get to go into full blown labor and not have it be stopped again and again.  I just hope I can make it to Saturday to enjoy my baby shower.
pinkfluffydino
by on Dec. 2, 2007 at 7:26 PM
I have only benn on bedrest for a few days and I am already going crazy.  I am in the hospital and they let me use their laptop so that has been a lifesaver.  I am going to be here for about 2 more weeks as long as things continue to look good.  They want to keep mr man in till 36 weeks if possible.  I have a placental abruption and right now baby is still looking good but that can change anytime.  So I am forever hooked up to monitors and machines and ready for surgery at a moments notice.  It was nice to rest for the first few days since I have 5 kids at home but at this point I miss them so much and can't wait to get back to the chaos.  To keep myself busy so far I am just using the computer and one of the nurses is suppse to be coming in tonight to teach me how to knit.  That should be interesting.  hahah  I have spent A Lot of hours on the phone with my BFF and my DH.  Other than that I hoping to find some new things to keep me busy.

Jacemommy31506
by on Dec. 9, 2007 at 9:20 PM
Im 20 weeks so probably until they take my cerclage out at around 37 weeks, gotta ways to go

For all ur Girl Talk Needs! www.cafemom.com/group/justgirlygoodfun

Group Administrator of Women Getting Down-N-Dirty NC Style www.cafemom.com/group/wdndnc or www.myspace.com/wdndnc

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)