Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

been on bedrest for 2 months - have 7 more weeks to go!! Ughh

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 9:58 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 299 Total Views

Hello,

I just joined this group.  I had a car accident when I was 20 weeks pregnant and have a pelvic displacement so have been put on bedrest to try to manage the pain.  I am so ready to be up and about again!  My doctor says he will deliver my baby at 38 weeks by c-section.  I am 31 weeks tomorrow.  I was hoping that there might be more moms that would like to talk.  I am a little disappointed in having to have a c-section.  I have a 4 year old little boy. I hope there are other people in this group! 

thanks,

Christine

by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kwonza
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2008 at 10:49 PM

Hi Christine,

Sorry to hear that you are on bedrest.  I feel your pain.  I will be at 32 weeks tomorrow and have been hospitalized for the past four weeks with a placenta previa.  I was just given privileges to walk to the bathroom last week.  How are you coping with your temporary imprisonment :-)

It sounds like you and I will deliver around the same time.  I too will be delivering via C-section.  Was not in my plans, but hopefully the outcome is positive.  I'm dreading the recovery from a C-section and hoping it won't be as bad as it sounds.  This will be my first baby.  Did you deliver vaginally with your son?

Saeeda

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)