Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Leaving the gender a surprise?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:58 AM
  • 5 Replies
We have been surprised with my last 6. I have found I actually really love the surprise. I can't wait to find out, but it's so fun for me to wait. :)

How many plan to be surprised? Is this the first time not finding out?
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LionsSiren
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 11:53 AM

I wish I could do it. I am just to impatient.

ninastone
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:13 PM

We are considering having this one be a surprise! My first was a surprise, and it was so fun! We found out with the last 2.  I think it would be so fun to have another surprise (since everything else about this one is a surprise!! Ha!)

butterflycircle
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:32 PM

That's great! I always figured if my kids were closer in age I would. With them spaced out I feel like I need to know so I can shop sales and things so I can be prepared. We have such a hard time agreeing on one name I can't imagine having to have two names picked out in case lol.  with my last they were guessing girl but weren't for sure so it wasn't confirmed until birth, it about killed me lol.

pinkiebabii
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:59 PM
I will be finding out. I like the idea of a surprise but my son wants it to be a boy so badly, I'll have to prepare him if it's a girl I think, instead of just showing up with a girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:30 PM
We discussed it being a surprise but there are too many things I'd like to bring/do for the hospital that will depend on it, like crocheting a blanket, bringing going home outfit, chocolate cigars, etc. I love having pink/green/brown stuff for girls & blue/green/brown things for boy. Lol We are going to have a reveal party on mother's day!!! So excited!!! ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)