Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you keeping down?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:12 PM
  • 16 Replies

Mobile Photo

I can't even think about food without almost hurling. Right now all I can stand is Spicy V8.

What are you ladies eating?
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:19 PM
I'm right there with you. Every day is Different. I wait till the day starts to find out what I can actually eat, then my husband brings it home after work. Before that I just eat crackers, toast, sometimes a left over that I felt like eating the day before. Occasionally my craving only lasts one meal, then I'm nauseated by it after.
I have noticed that if I can get a good solid meal in, I'm actually alot less nauseated at least for an hour or so. Lol
pinkiebabii
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:32 PM
I'm keeping everything down. I actually can't get full enough and just keep eating!! Zero nausea here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:33 PM
If I don't eat then I gets so nauseous. I am just trying to nibble on small snacks.
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Mar. 22, 2016 at 7:46 PM
Oh, my most successful meals have been roast beef & potatoes, soup, pasta & cheese, pizza, publix Cubans (love those...)

JessMBW
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:49 PM

Ezeikial bread and bananas. I can't drink water without a splash of juice in it. 

_ethansmommy
by Shaunna on Mar. 22, 2016 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm eating a lot of beef. Not ground beef, the good melt in your mouth stuff. Shredded pork had been awesome too. Beans as well and lots of citrus. I'm nauseous all the time, the last few days it's been worse. Funny thing about this pregnancy is that I can't stand sweets!! And I'm a sweet addict lol
LionsSiren
by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 9:42 PM

I havent actually thrown up yet. I do feel sick often though.

Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:17 PM
I can still eat pretty much everything except for milk and fruit- or fruit juice. So far, this pregnancy hasn't been as bad as it was with my boys. I still get dizzy when I stand up too fast and I'm extremely lazy and tired.
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:18 PM
Same here! I usually love sweets and I used to eat sweets like crazy with my 3 boys but not this pregnancy so far. I'm craving meat and salt. Anything deep fried and bad for you lol.

Quoting _ethansmommy: I'm eating a lot of beef. Not ground beef, the good melt in your mouth stuff. Shredded pork had been awesome too. Beans as well and lots of citrus. I'm nauseous all the time, the last few days it's been worse. Funny thing about this pregnancy is that I can't stand sweets!! And I'm a sweet addict lol
_ethansmommy
by Shaunna on Mar. 22, 2016 at 10:31 PM
idk about deep fried... Just the thought makes me queasy lol. I'm still holding onto hope that this is a girl!! I have one more month to wait.

Quoting Butterfly_xo: Same here! I usually love sweets and I used to eat sweets like crazy with my 3 boys but not this pregnancy so far. I'm craving meat and salt. Anything deep fried and bad for you lol.

Quoting _ethansmommy: I'm eating a lot of beef. Not ground beef, the good melt in your mouth stuff. Shredded pork had been awesome too. Beans as well and lots of citrus. I'm nauseous all the time, the last few days it's been worse. Funny thing about this pregnancy is that I can't stand sweets!! And I'm a sweet addict lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)