Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you feeling unattractive?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:22 PM
  • 5 Replies
Ahh! Pregnancy can wreak havoc on your skin. (Take heart in the fact that some women with acne early on have the best skin of their lives as pregnancy progresses.) Are you breaking out? What other unattractive changes have you been suffering?
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
_ethansmommy
by Shaunna on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:46 PM
My skin looks terrible. I've been breaking out and I have dryness. I'm so fat too. I mean, I'm a semi thick girl, but this baby bloat has me looking BIG. I look run down all the time... I'm just waiting and hoping for the second trimester where all the glory days happen lol
LionsSiren
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 4:58 PM
Yep
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:08 PM
My face is definitely more oily and I'm having lots of random breakouts. It's not terrible but it's still annoying. My hair is very thin and dull looking. I still feel pretty though and my clothes still fit so I can't complain too much lol.
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Mar. 31, 2016 at 12:27 AM
I mostly feel gross because I don't feel like showering very often because it's so much work. I'm so exhausted I don't feel like standing that long.
My lips are pale and I look like a zombie. So.... I'm thinking I probably look bad. But I honestly don't give the slightest. Lol
.Blondie.
by Twin Boys! on Mar. 31, 2016 at 12:48 PM

Look away, I'm hideous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)