Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:47 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hello! I introduced myself in the big thread, but wanted to say hello here as well. I'm Jade. I have been married almost 5 years. My husband and I have one child, a 9 year old (adopted) son. I'm due in November with our first biological child. I'm a labor and delivery nurse, so while I've never done this before, I do have a lot of experience with labor, delivery, and pregnancy in general, though usually just complicated pregnancies. I'm still a little nervous about being on this side of things though!

Congratulations to all of you, I look forward to getting to know you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LionsSiren
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:30 PM
Congrats and nice to meet you! What is your due date? Mine is Nov 8. I'm pregnant with my 2nd. I have a 3 year old boy :)
JadeHope
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:45 PM
Thank you!
I'm due November 5th.

Quoting LionsSiren: Congrats and nice to meet you! What is your due date? Mine is Nov 8. I'm pregnant with my 2nd. I have a 3 year old boy :)
_ethansmommy
by Shaunna on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:58 PM
Congrats!! We are due date buddies😊

Quoting JadeHope: Thank you!
I'm due November 5th.

Quoting LionsSiren: Congrats and nice to meet you! What is your due date? Mine is Nov 8. I'm pregnant with my 2nd. I have a 3 year old boy :)
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Mar. 30, 2016 at 7:31 PM
Congrats and welcome! I'm due on Halloween :) Me and my husband have 3 little boys and are hoping this baby is a girl.
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Mar. 31, 2016 at 12:12 AM
I'm due the day after Halloween. ;)
Congrats! Hope this side of prenatal stuff, labor, & delivery treats you well. You just never know. It's different for every woman. Lol
.Blondie.
by Twin Boys! on Mar. 31, 2016 at 12:50 PM

Welcome! I have also been married almost 5 years and I'm an RN. Congrats on your new pregnancy :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)