Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you want a boy or a girl?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:37 PM
  • 16 Replies
I know we will all be happy with whichever gender we get but if you had to choose, what gender would you prefer and why?

I would love to have a baby girl now since we have 3 amazing little guys :)
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LionsSiren
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 10:47 PM
I have a boy now and would love another boy.
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Mar. 30, 2016 at 11:19 PM
Yeah boys are pretty awesome! I was content with my sons. Sometimes I still feel in shock that we're pregnant..

Quoting LionsSiren: I have a boy now and would love another boy.
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Mar. 31, 2016 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I have 2 girls and a boy. The ocd person inside me wants a boy to round things off. The girly side of me wants another baby girl to dress up. Lol
_ethansmommy
by Shaunna on Mar. 31, 2016 at 12:59 AM
I WANT A GIRL!! I wouldn't be happy for a while if it ended up being a boy, I know that's a terrible thing to say but my heart is so set.
Countrymommy7
by Jo on Mar. 31, 2016 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Dh is the only child born to his dad and is the last male to pass on the family name. he only had girls in his previous marriage and our first together was a girl. this is his last chance to get that boy to keep the family name going. so for dh we are hoping for a boy though i'd be over the moon for another girl. so i am ok either way I just really wanna make dh happy with this one lol

butterflycircle
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 12:02 PM

My husband want's a boy so I guess I'd pick boy because that is what he would like. It doesn't matter to me we have 2 girls and a boy already but haven't had a boy in awhile our son is about to be 6 in June.

butterflycircle
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 12:04 PM

I'm the same way. My husband wants a boy so I guess I'd choose boy. I love little girls though the bows and cute clothes lol. Although I'm willing to keep having babies until he gets a boy lol but I love babies and he wants this to be our last.

Quoting Countrymommy7: Dh is the only child born to his dad and is the last male to pass on the family name. he only had girls in his previous marriage and our first together was a girl. this is his last chance to get that boy to keep the family name going. so for dh we are hoping for a boy though i'd be over the moon for another girl. so i am ok either way I just really wanna make dh happy with this one lol

.Blondie.
by Twin Boys! on Mar. 31, 2016 at 12:56 PM

I have a 2 year old boy and I kind of want another boy. I always wanted a girl, but I just think brothers would be so cute and boys are just easier IMO... especially as teenagers :)

FitMa29
by Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 1:12 PM
I have a boy, and would like another boy. Those who already know keep saying I'll have a girl but I think it's just natural habit to say since I have a boy.
:)
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Mar. 31, 2016 at 9:55 PM
A boy! I have two girls and one boy already
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)