Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Snake dreams!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:12 PM
  • 2 Replies
Omg, I keep dreaming about snakes! It's so weird. I'm not afraid of them, in fact, in most of the dreams I'm holding them and trying to put them back outside. My husband got a non-venomous baby snake last year, and we all enjoy holding the tiny snake. He's kind of cute, but don't tell my husband I said so... Lol I have very vivid dreams before pregnancy, and just crazy, insane dreams when I am pregnant... But never had a reoccurring one this often!

Seriously, any insights??? I am not in the least bit worried about snakes or our snake at all... Can't imagine why they keep popping up every night!
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
PeacefulPoet
by Claire on Apr. 8, 2016 at 1:19 PM

Of course, Freud would have something sexual to say about dreams of snakes....but Carl Jung (one of my favs) correlates snake dreams to transformation, big changes, lifting a burden (because of snakes shedding their skin). Dream interpretations are either spot on for me or completely out in left field. ;)

tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Apr. 8, 2016 at 2:32 PM
I read both online too when I googled it. But I just didn't see much of a correlation. I mean, I guess I'm starting a new chapter of my life... Being pregnant and all. But the reocurring thing seemed weirdest to me. Lol I guess I'll never know for sure...

Quoting PeacefulPoet:

Of course, Freud would have something sexual to say about dreams of snakes....but Carl Jung (one of my favs) correlates snake dreams to transformation, big changes, lifting a burden (because of snakes shedding their skin). Dream interpretations are either spot on for me or completely out in left field. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)