Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When is the last time you exercised?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:15 PM
  • 8 Replies
What are you planning to do to stay fit while pregnant?
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:21 PM
I am a Zumba Queen lol but haven't been to Zumba since the beginning of March. Morning sickness hit me hard around that time. I'm starting to feel better though and haven't thrown up in 2 days- even though it feels like I could. My biggest challenge right now is just the fatigue. Once I get over that, probably in my second trimester, I'm going to start going back to Zumba. I just can't go as hard as I used to.
whyfie
by Nika on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:32 PM
did sum yoga stretches yesterday...my back had me immobilized. i usually do yoga & run. i'll keep it up throughout pregnancy.
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Apr. 8, 2016 at 3:53 PM
I am planning to do pregnancy yoga, but I can't yet. I'm just too exhausted to even get up most of the time. I literally feel like passing out most of the time. I'll get better soon when this first trimester is up....
JadeHope
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:07 PM
We have a home gym that I use at least every other day for weight lifting. I also do yoga most mornings and evenings before bed and I run.
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Apr. 9, 2016 at 3:36 PM
I have been running every other day. I have no energy, but I manage. I am running 2 minkes today.

I really just feel like sleeping though. Lol
butterflycircle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2016 at 6:38 PM

I g to he gym and do the elliptical most days of the week. I last was here Thursday and I plan to go tomorrow. Th problem is the only time I can go between my husbands work and school schedules and watching my niece is 5am and i'm far to exaughsted to get up and going at that time lately 😞

.Blondie.
by Twin Boys! on Apr. 9, 2016 at 11:47 PM
So fat. So tired. So lazy.
Imortlmommy
by Julie on Apr. 15, 2016 at 10:39 AM

I haven't worked out since I found out I was pregnant with this one.  I had a miscarriage in January and I was working out and eating right and then lost the baby.  With this one, like the others that survived, I didn't work out much and drank my caffeine...sounds kinda stupid, but didn't want to jinx it.  I do walk to work and use my Fitbit a lot, but aside from walking, haven't picked up any of my workout DVDs in a while.  I'm going to wait till second trimester when I get an all clear before I start trying to add my workouts back in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)