Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I haven't been sick in three weeks

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:59 AM
  • 7 Replies
I just want to throw up already so I can feel pregnant. I went to the ER when I was 7 weeks pregnant and got an ultrasound with heartbeat and it was a good 145 bpm. I was happy that my little bean was doing well. Since then absolutely nothing. No nausea and I have only vomited once. I was so sick with my son and I guess I just want the same thing with this pregnancy so it can feel real to me
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 2:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
pinkiebabii
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 4:00 AM
I puke five times a day. I haven't even seen the heart beat so it still doesn't feel real. But I'll gladly share some of my morning sickness.
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Apr. 11, 2016 at 8:16 AM
With my 3 boys, I had hyperemesis. I was always in the ER getting IV fluids, couldn't eat anything- I would even throw up water. It was a nightmare. I went through that 3 times well into my second trimester.

With this pregnancy, I feel nauseous pretty much all day but I'm still able to eat and haven't had to go to the ER. I usually throw up as soon as I wake up but that hasn't happened in 4 days!! I'm so happy :-) 11 weeks now. I'll gladly take a little bit of nausea over vomiting any day during pregnancy! Good luck.
PeacefulPoet
by Claire on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:29 AM

I had the same with this pregnancy. With my son in 2012, I was soooo sick for the whole first trimester; couldn't keep anything down. This one, I have had very mild morning sickness. I was sick after breakfast daily for about 5 days, then I would get sick after dinner for a few days and then it completely stopped. I was so worried something was wrong. I just had my first sono at 8w3d, last Tuesday and everything was as it should be. Heard the heartbeat, saw the baby moving. I was so relieved!!! Just try to relax and not stress out. I know that's hard, but it's really what's best for the both of you right now. :) **HUGS**

LionsSiren
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 11:07 AM
I still feel sick at times but not like I did a few weeks ago. Ugh that sucked.
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Apr. 11, 2016 at 12:51 PM
I'm jealous. I've been sick since week 6, and it's not been fun. I've been in bed from nausea & fatigue. Now I'm on bedrest from bleeding. So, a little less symptoms would be nice (just so everything was fine! Lol)
butterflycircle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2016 at 4:19 PM

I've never had throwing up as a pregnancy symptom. I just get nauseous from morning to night. I'm 7 weeks 1day and it's not been to bad at all. I know with my last it wasn't bad until weeks9-14 then all better.

It drives me crazy feeling good though. My doctor doesn't do early ultrasounds unless he feels something is wrong. He also wont try to hear the heartbeat until 12 weeks. So it's hard when your symptoms are next to nothing, to feel reassured.

autumnmom2016
by on Apr. 12, 2016 at 6:23 PM
It is very hard to feel reassured. This pregnancy has also been EXTREMELY stressful. So that doesn't make me feel better.

Quoting butterflycircle:

I've never had throwing up as a pregnancy symptom. I just get nauseous from morning to night. I'm 7 weeks 1day and it's not been to bad at all. I know with my last it wasn't bad until weeks9-14 then all better.

It drives me crazy feeling good though. My doctor doesn't do early ultrasounds unless he feels something is wrong. He also wont try to hear the heartbeat until 12 weeks. So it's hard when your symptoms are next to nothing, to feel reassured.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)