Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We told!

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:21 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

We told our kids! Soon the rest of the world/Facebook lol will know too. Most of the people that count know so we might as well tell officially. I had my first ultrasound yesterday. Definitely a baby not a molar pregnancy and baby is measuring right on schedule with my last period so my due date stays Nov.28th 😊

This is how we told...

They only saw their own sign at the time. Then I put the pictures together and showed them. My oldest read it and was like... wait! What?! She was laughing and crying and they are excited. My 3 yr old is'm pretty sure doesn't get it but she will lol.

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:32 AM
I love how you didn't tell them what they were posing for until they saw the collage. :D

Congratulations! :)
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Apr. 20, 2016 at 11:58 AM
Congrats!!! Glad your kids were happy! I might steal your idea. I've been looking for something cute but not over the top. Something my friends & extended family would enjoy seeing on Facebook instead of rolling their eyes at. Lol
I am about to have my anatomy scan so hopefully they'll give me a nice scan to put on there!
butterflycircle
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 12:47 PM

Go for it! It was kind of hard to find a cute idea for a 4th baby lol. There are tons of cute things to do with the first and second.  my husband posted a different picture. He likes video games and works for Microsoft so he took controllers and put a row of 2 under each Dad, Mom. Then a row for 4 under each he wrote the kids names and the last he wrote the due date.  

Quoting tonyanamelia: Congrats!!! Glad your kids were happy! I might steal your idea. I've been looking for something cute but not over the top. Something my friends & extended family would enjoy seeing on Facebook instead of rolling their eyes at. Lol I am about to have my anatomy scan so hopefully they'll give me a nice scan to put on there!

tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:33 PM
That's also a good idea! My husband didn't like the picture idea as much as I did. He would love a video game themed announcement for himself. Lol

Quoting butterflycircle:

Go for it! It was kind of hard to find a cute idea for a 4th baby lol. There are tons of cute things to do with the first and second.  my husband posted a different picture. He likes video games and works for Microsoft so he took controllers and put a row of 2 under each Dad, Mom. Then a row for 4 under each he wrote the kids names and the last he wrote the due date.  

Quoting tonyanamelia: Congrats!!! Glad your kids were happy! I might steal your idea. I've been looking for something cute but not over the top. Something my friends & extended family would enjoy seeing on Facebook instead of rolling their eyes at. Lol
I am about to have my anatomy scan so hopefully they'll give me a nice scan to put on there!

Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:24 PM
That's a super cute idea! We already told the kids but haven't let anyone else know yet.
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:26 PM
That is so cute :-)
beebar
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 9:51 PM

This is so cute!!

whyfie
by Nika on Apr. 21, 2016 at 12:51 AM
that's cute!
autumnmom2016
by on Apr. 22, 2016 at 7:40 AM
Cutest pregnancy announcement ever!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)