Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you worried you're gaining too much?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:32 PM
  • 16 Replies
How much weight have you gained since you've been pregnant?
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcangel63
by Freebirther on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:35 PM
I've lost about 3 lbs. It's all extra fat lost from exercise and healthier eating. I usually gain 25-30 lbs if I stay healthy. If I binge on sweets, I gain 50 pounds.

So far I'm happy with my weight, but I'm only 12 weeks. :)
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:39 PM
I've lost 20lbs in the beginning of this pregnancy. I haven't weighed myself since. I probably gained some of it back because I've been feeling a little better. I'm not worried about weight gain though. I know I'll lose 15lbs once baby is born, then back to Zumba I go! :)
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:46 PM
I am worried about not gaining enough. I've lost a few and gained a few but stayed at my already small 100 lbs. :(
I am still having trouble eating & keeping what I eat settled. I can not wait for the extreme hunger that usually kicks in for me in the mid 2nd trimester and helps me gain the 20-30 or so lbs that I need to have for breast feeding after!!! I'm hoping by mid may I'll feel better...
.Blondie.
by Twin Boys! on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:14 PM
I'm already overweight so I have to watch it. I'm pregnant with twins, 11 weeks and I've gained 3 pounds. Ugh.
pinkiebabii
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:56 PM
Ive only lost so far. I don't want to gain too much I can't go back to work until lose my baby weight.
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Apr. 20, 2016 at 7:22 PM
I've gained 4 lbs already & only want to gain around 20 so I need to start being more careful.
SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 10:44 PM

I've lost 13lbs

whyfie
by Nika on Apr. 21, 2016 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this
idk about the other women that have had several children, but my tummy started expanding before i even knew i was pregnant. my fundal height with my last baby (#4) was always higher than normal. i can already tell it's worse this time. ive already gained 10lbs & it's all in my uterus. my clothes still fit the same...i just look 4mths pregnant. im not worried about weight tho.
FitMa29
by Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 5:29 AM
I've gained weight but I have been so nauseous I haven't been able to get to the gym in weeks. Super bummed. Hoping for some relief soon!
ChristinaH
by Member on Apr. 21, 2016 at 6:43 AM
I've gained 2 pounds already. I need to get back into exercise and eating healthy now that I'm feeling a bit better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)