Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had my second appointment today

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 11:41 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

And due date is still November 22nd so I am 9 weeks. My little beebs heart rate was 172 and we could see their little spine. Also my next appointment they will do a gender scan I am so excited & this pregnancy is starting to feel real lol.
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Apr. 20, 2016 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww look at the baby :) I'm excited for you to find out the gender!
whyfie
by Nika on Apr. 21, 2016 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this
ooo! a gender scan so soon! i hope u get to find out. my girls never cooperated & i had my scans early. i made sure to wait til 20wks with my son & there was no mistaking. i desperately wanted to know with each pregnancy...surprise is so overrated!
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Apr. 21, 2016 at 12:13 PM
Exciting! I'm not having the problem of "feeling real" since I've felt like I had a severe stomach bug for weeks now. Lol
.Blondie.
by Twin Boys! on Apr. 21, 2016 at 3:41 PM
Careful posting all your personal info on here, I would crop the pic if it was me. But you might not care, I dunno.
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Apr. 21, 2016 at 10:09 PM
Thanks I fixed it..

Quoting .Blondie.: Careful posting all your personal info on here, I would crop the pic if it was me. But you might not care, I dunno.
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Apr. 21, 2016 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :) I am so excited!

Quoting Butterfly_xo: Aww look at the baby :) I'm excited for you to find out the gender!
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Apr. 21, 2016 at 10:11 PM
I hope so too I am still a little skeptical but the nurse assured me they are super good at it so we will see. I agree there is no way I could wait and be surprised, I need to shop and pick names lol :)

Quoting whyfie: ooo! a gender scan so soon! i hope u get to find out. my girls never cooperated & i had my scans early. i made sure to wait til 20wks with my son & there was no mistaking. i desperately wanted to know with each pregnancy...surprise is so overrated!
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Apr. 21, 2016 at 10:13 PM
Oh no! I totally understand just this last week I have felt so nauseous and nothing sounds good. I felt great besides being exhausted up until now!

Quoting tonyanamelia: Exciting! I'm not having the problem of "feeling real" since I've felt like I had a severe stomach bug for weeks now. Lol
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Apr. 21, 2016 at 11:14 PM
Hope you get your boy!! 💙🎉

Quoting Vannah_Kaye: Thank you :) I am so excited!

Quoting Butterfly_xo: Aww look at the baby :) I'm excited for you to find out the gender!
PeacefulPoet
by Claire on Apr. 22, 2016 at 8:54 AM

Awww...a little gummy bear! Congrats!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)