Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time to find maternity pants

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:20 PM
  • 6 Replies
Well, I am admitting it. I didn't want to. I worked so hard to lose the weight. Went from an 18 to an 8 and moved up to a 12 with this pregnancy. I have TWO pairs that kinda fit and then I realized my 14-16 don't fit the right way (got rid of the 18s already). So maternity pants shopping I will go.

It's my last pregnancy. Gonna hunt down thrift store finds if I can.

Are y'all entering the maternity clothes realm yet? Please tell me I'm not alone.
by on May. 8, 2016 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pinkiebabii
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 11:29 PM
I'm in maternity clothes. I also like you have bigger pants from losing weight. They fit, but make me look fat where as maternity clothes are flattering and make me look pregnant.
JadeHope
by on May. 9, 2016 at 10:34 AM
I'm still in my regular clothes. My pants are actually starting to get a little loose, my weight keeps dropping.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflycircle
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2016 at 10:41 AM

I am only 11 weeks today. I don't actually need maternity clothes yet but I have gotten some anyway. I needed summer clothes and will be getting bigger and bigger through the summer so no reason to buy regular clothes lol.

LionsSiren
by on May. 9, 2016 at 10:58 AM

yes i am in maternity clothes.

tonyanamelia
by Tonya on May. 9, 2016 at 8:12 PM
I am not in maternity pants yet but my regular pants are too small. I bought 4-5 leggings to wear underneath my normal tunics that have a wide soft stretchy band. Works perfectly until I get big enough for small maternity stuff.
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on May. 9, 2016 at 11:23 PM
My husband is taking me maternity clothes shopping this week! I wore my jeans to work today and they were super uncomfortable. I can't wait to get some cute comfy clothes lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)