Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

87 more days!! :)

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:54 PM
  • 9 Replies
I can't believe I have 87 more days until my due date! Time is going by so quickly! We still have to get new car seats and eventually a double stroller since ours broke last weekend. After that, a few misc items then we should be ready! I'm getting so anxious to meet my baby girl! We have all the essentials, plenty of clothes, all I'll have left to do is pack my hospital bag. My last monthly appt will be on the 24th then from there, I'll get seen every other week :)

How are you ladies doing? How many days do you have left until your due date? What else do you have left to do?
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Aug. 4, 2016 at 8:16 PM
I've also got 87 days until my due date! I feel like it's lasting forever though now that the constant back pain & Braxton Hicks have started!!!
I keep telling myself, "this is the last time, enjoy it!" But the pain center of my brain says "you've got to be joking...it's a good thing we aren't doing this again!" Rotfl
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Aug. 4, 2016 at 8:31 PM
Really? I had no idea we were due date buddies. I've been getting BH contractions as well along with pelvis pain :( It's starting to hurt really bad at night. I officially have to sleep with a big pillow in between my legs or it becomes unbearable. I was so miserable the other day that I told my husband if he doesn't get a vasectomy after she's born, we're never having sex again 😔 He didn't respond. He knew I was upset. I just really don't want to get pregnant ever again. I love having a little girl and am so excited to meet her but I don't feel as connected to her as I did my boys. Maybe it's because carrying boys is all I've ever known.

Quoting tonyanamelia: I've also got 87 days until my due date! I feel like it's lasting forever though now that the constant back pain & Braxton Hicks have started!!!
I keep telling myself, "this is the last time, enjoy it!" But the pain center of my brain says "you've got to be joking...it's a good thing we aren't doing this again!" Rotfl
LionsSiren
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 10:59 PM
I'm doing great! I still need to buy little odds and ends things and I think some more onesies and pjs. I have 95 days left!
whyfie
by Nika on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:37 PM
it's too early to even pay attention to the amount of days left. i have 111 days left & lots to do! we'll get it all done, but as ive said before, im in no rush to have this baby. we're taking our time.
PeacefulPoet
by Claire on Aug. 5, 2016 at 8:43 AM

Things are moving along. I just counted and have 94 days until my c-section. This is so weird. I mean, I know I'm pregnant, I can feel him in there moving constantly, but I haven't gained any weight still. I remember with DS, he literally popped out overnight. I have a bump, it's just not as round as I remember being with DS.
This is our "BIG" weekend. My mom is picking up the boy tonight around 7 and then DH and I are going on a movie date. Tomorrow, we start to finish the rest....cleaning out DS's room, our room and the living room to make space for the baby. Putting together the crib and filling it with all his gifts so far. Still on the lookout for a second dresser and a living room chair or loveseat. I have faith though!!! LoL

HollyNovember
by Holly on Aug. 5, 2016 at 8:50 AM
I have 107 days left until my due date, though it may be changed in the next few weeks. I'm already being seen ever other week, actually every week right now until we get a better idea of his growth progression. We've got a lot left to do, we have a car seat. That's it.
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Aug. 5, 2016 at 12:35 PM
Have fun this weekend! :) Lucky, I've gained like 10 lbs lol

Quoting PeacefulPoet:

Things are moving along. I just counted and have 94 days until my c-section. This is so weird. I mean, I know I'm pregnant, I can feel him in there moving constantly, but I haven't gained any weight still. I remember with DS, he literally popped out overnight. I have a bump, it's just not as round as I remember being with DS. This is our "BIG" weekend. My mom is picking up the boy tonight around 7 and then DH and I are going on a movie date. Tomorrow, we start to finish the rest....cleaning out DS's room, our room and the living room to make space for the baby. Putting together the crib and filling it with all his gifts so far. Still on the lookout for a second dresser and a living room chair or loveseat. I have faith though!!! LoL

novachick
by Member on Aug. 5, 2016 at 12:38 PM
I have 91 days left and I'm starting to stress myself out a bit. I only have the stroller and car seat (came in yesterday!), one blanket I bought, and a pack of pacifiers. That's it lol I really need to get on it.
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Aug. 5, 2016 at 12:40 PM
Aww don't stress, we still have plenty of time.

Quoting novachick: I have 91 days left and I'm starting to stress myself out a bit. I only have the stroller and car seat (came in yesterday!), one blanket I bought, and a pack of pacifiers. That's it lol I really need to get on it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)