• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Belly bump post! How big are you today? How far along are you?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 1:10 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

28 weeks tomorrow. Ooohhh! I'm so excited. I'm getting big. Baby is moving so much. I can't believe how big my family is already! Baby 10!!! I don't want it to end and yet I can't wait to experience labor again. I can't wait to smell my baby. Oh, the newborn smell!

Share your baby bumps! How far along are you?
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Imortlmommy
by Julie on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I am 26w4d and hopefully the baby is still measuring 27w4d to help me think time will go by quicker. She's so active and I'm ready to take my body back. Can't wait to hold her in my arms. Next appt is the 12th. Hopefully I'll get my biweekly notice.
whyfie
by Nika on Aug. 7, 2016 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

this was Wednesday.
LionsSiren
by on Aug. 8, 2016 at 1:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

From yesterday 26w and 5 days.
SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 4:21 PM
2 moms liked this

This was last week at 27 weeks

ginlee625
by Member on Aug. 8, 2016 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This was last week, 27 weeks now!
whyfie
by Nika on Aug. 9, 2016 at 12:01 AM
a scallion!? my oldest daughters are fascinated with the weekly fruit/veggie change. they can't wrap their minds around going from eggplant to papaya to pomagranate to grapefruit. every Wednesday we have a discussion about how the new one can possibly be bigger than the last.

Quoting ginlee625:

Mobile Photo

PeacefulPoet
by Claire on Aug. 9, 2016 at 7:45 AM

This comparison confuses me. A scallion? Those are similar to green onions, right? Isn't that kind of small? Unless they mean from the white hairs all the way back to the end of the green...idk....maybe I'm overthinking this one. LoL
I'm 26w3d and mine said butternut squash. LoL It's funny to me. My son loves the comparisons.

Quoting ginlee625:

Mobile Photo

ginlee625
by Member on Aug. 9, 2016 at 11:53 AM
Yeah I think it's supposed to mean as long as a scallion! Lol

Quoting PeacefulPoet:

This comparison confuses me. A scallion? Those are similar to green onions, right? Isn't that kind of small? Unless they mean from the white hairs all the way back to the end of the green...idk....maybe I'm overthinking this one. LoL I'm 26w3d and mine said butternut squash. LoL It's funny to me. My son loves the comparisons.

Quoting ginlee625:

Mobile Photo

ginlee625
by Member on Aug. 9, 2016 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this
My daughter is the same way, she's always asking what we compare the baby to each week! My son could really careless, he's not a baby person. Lol

Quoting whyfie: a scallion!? my oldest daughters are fascinated with the weekly fruit/veggie change. they can't wrap their minds around going from eggplant to papaya to pomagranate to grapefruit. every Wednesday we have a discussion about how the new one can possibly be bigger than the last.

Quoting ginlee625:

Mobile Photo

pinkiebabii
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2016 at 10:09 PM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)