Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you feel when you look in the mirror?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:02 AM
  • 7 Replies
Have you been told you have the pregnancy glow? How do you think you're looking?
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:32 AM
I've been told I look miserable by those who know me and I've been told I look like I feel great but strangers.... When I look in the mirror I think it's too bad this cute belly is so painful!!! Lol
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:15 AM
I think I look way better in this pregnancy than I did with my 3 boys. Strangers say I look great and family members just ignore how I look and focus on my belly lol. She steals the show.
whyfie
by Nika on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:59 PM
ppl say i look great & im glowing...i agree.
PeacefulPoet
by Claire on Sep. 8, 2016 at 2:40 PM

My son's babysitter always comments that I look exhausted...gee...thanks??
The girls at work make comments about my bump and how it's popped.
When I look in the mirror, I just feel very feminine looking at my big ole belly. There's a human growing in there!!! LoL

butterflycircle
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2016 at 8:12 PM
I feel.... Pregnant. Lol. I'm ok over all though with everything. Every one says how big my belly is lol. I went from hardly looking pregnant to bam, pregnant! I've mostly just gained in my belly and boobs.
Imortlmommy
by Julie on Sep. 8, 2016 at 10:17 PM
People at work think I'm going to go into labor any day now. -eye roll- They talk of sanitizing sinks, shoe laces, towels, and gloves to be ready.

I have been told I look like I'm in pain, exhausted, and about to murder people. I was also told I look smaller than the pregnant manager who is only 21 wks along. Lol

I feel greasy is the only way to describe it. My skin has that shine (what I call chicken skin in appearance). Body is always popping when I move and I am feeling so tired all the time now. I do have my "pretty" days, but they are few and far between.
.Blondie.
by Twin Boys! on Sep. 8, 2016 at 11:03 PM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)