Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you been nesting?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:31 PM
  • 7 Replies
Get out the label maker! Most women experience a nesting instinct before the baby arrives (its lucky after feeling so lazy, right?). What have you been doing? Post your crazy cleaning and organizing projects here and give other moms tips on how to channel their energy.
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:34 PM
I'm done nesting. Everything is exactly the way I want it.
whyfie
by Nika on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:03 PM
yep. i just found out our project to convert the dining area to a bedroom is being delayed by the landlords. this makes me unhappy & feel undue pressure cuz it's something i planned to have finished by the 1st wk of Nov, so i could move on to setting up my room for baby. i also just found out hubby doesn't wanna paint an accent wall in our room...even tho he brought it up & it just so happened to be what i was thinking about.
LionsSiren
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:17 PM
I get spurts of it.
TheBMegatron
by QueenB on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:39 PM
Been there done that
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Oct. 23, 2016 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, I keep coming up with last minute projects and trying to get them done in record time. I'm currently 20 rows into a crocheted baby blanket and hoping I can finish it... While also not caring if I don't because I'm SO ready for this baby!!!
I'm about to do some booties, need to do more laundry & I'm STILL looking for a going home outfit that will fit her!!! No one seems to sell preemie anymore. All my kids wear it because of their tiny shoulders and weight, despite being weeks late.
Imortlmommy
by Julie on Oct. 23, 2016 at 1:50 AM
Nesting bug hit me early on. Now, I'm in constant sleep mode. I wish I was nesting or motivated. I'm so done with this pregnancy. I still have a baby blanket to finish crocheting.
SecondChance709
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 11:43 PM
Yup, just spent over $100 on curtain rods because all of a sudden this is what we need lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)