Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are things better now that baby has dropped?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:36 PM
  • 9 Replies
Does it feel like baby is taking up all the space? Or if your baby has dropped, do you have more room? Are some positions worse for you?
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Butterfly_xo
by Taylor Lynn on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Things are not better. She's so low that it hurts to walk. Her movements hurt and I have to pee all the time. Luckily I'm due in a week!
whyfie
by Nika on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:09 PM
after the 1st feeling of baby dropping my reflux calmed down. i still have it, but it's not as bad as it was, i even stopped taking Zantac. ive always carried low so i never had the feeling of breathlessness & baby sitting up in my chest.
LionsSiren
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:14 PM
This but I have 2 weeks still

Quoting Butterfly_xo: Things are not better. She's so low that it hurts to walk. Her movements hurt and I have to pee all the time. Luckily I'm due in a week!
TheBMegatron
by QueenB on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:40 PM
He's been low the entire time.
Vannah_Kaye
by Savannah on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:23 PM
She had been low but it still hasn't taken any pressure off I still feel out of breath and have to pee everytime I stand and even walking in hard.
_ethansmommy
by Shaunna on Oct. 23, 2016 at 12:04 AM
She's always been low, but now my skin buns. My muscles feel weaker too. Less heartburn
tonyanamelia
by Tonya on Oct. 23, 2016 at 12:43 AM
She's been super low the entire time. She doesn't crowd out my lungs one bit! My first daughter lived her life in my ribcage and made my lungs struggle to breath! So, not sure if I've dropped more or if I never will but she's basically in the canal now.
Imortlmommy
by Julie on Oct. 23, 2016 at 11:44 AM
My baby seems to still be back and forth. I get the rib jabs and the pain of not being able to walk. I can't even sit with better posture because my waist seems compromised. I wish I felt better. A few more days for me....husband wants me to skip the induction, but I am in so much pain.
butterflycircle
by Bronze Member on Oct. 23, 2016 at 8:44 PM

My mom says baby is dropping. I can eat more and breath a little better too so maybe he is! I hope so :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)